- Maytag Neptune Front-load Washer Class Action Settlement - USA Maytag NeptuneŽ front-load washers with claims concerning the door latch, wax motor, motor control and related circuit board failures, causing the machines to function improperly and users whom experience odour, mould and mildew.
(Added: 9-Aug-2005 203 Hits Rating: 1.00 Votes: 2)
- Maytag Neptune Front-load Washing Machine Recall - Maytag front-load washers model number MAH9700 with a serial number from 10188468GA through 11683946GJ, the spinner basket could malfunction and break apart if operated at maximum load capacity, posing a safety risk to consumers.
(Added: 27-Sep-2005 160 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Refrigerators Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Maytag, Jenn-Air, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef and Crosley brand refrigerators may suffer a compressor relay failure which could pose a serious fire hazard. SxS and top-freezer models sold between January 2001 through January 2004 may be affected.
(Added: 10-Mar-2009 282 Hits Rating: 9.50 Votes: 2)
- Modern Maid Oven - Amana is recalling certain models of Modern Maid brand single gas wall ovens. The ovens may overheat the floor of surrounding cabinets and cause a fire.
(Added: 15-Nov-1995 259 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Moffat OTR Microwaves Recalled - Approximately 1650 OTR microwaves model TVM1635 manufactured between February and April 2006 may have a defective wiring harness that in rare cases may suffer a risk of an electrical short circuit and overheating.
(Added: 22-Dec-2006 32 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Norcold Recalls Refrigerators - Norcold Inc. is recalling 360 free-standing, combination gas and electric refrigerators. Tubing in the cooling unit can crack and leak flammable gas, presenting a fire and burn hazard to consumers.
(Added: 18-Oct-2001 150 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Samsung Over-the-Range Microwaves - An installation bolt can come into contact with an electrical component inside the unit and if the microwave is plugged into an ungrounded outlet, it could create a shock hazard.
(Added: 5-Nov-2009 41 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Samsung Recalls Front-load Washing Machines - Samsung washers model number WF306BHW or a model number beginning with WF316... can experience a water leak into electrical connections causing an electrical short which could possibly ignite a circuit board, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models sold between April 2005 through August 2006 may be affected.
(Added: 21-Mar-2007 82 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Servel Gas Refrigerators Still In Use Can Be Deadly - Government safety experts continue to warn consumers to stop using Servel gas refrigerators manufactured between 1933 and 1957 due to the risk of carbon monoxide leakage in deadly quantities. July 22, 1998
(Added: 19-May-2000 182 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 22-Mar-2015 - 15:37:42
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2015. All rights reserved.