- Kenmore TRIO refrigerators recalled - Maytag is recalling about 6,000 Sears Kenmore Elite brand TRIO model refrigerators. A screw located inside the refrigeration compartment could pierce through the electrical wire harness insulation and pose an electrical shock hazard.
(Added: 07-Apr-2003 528 Hits Rating: 8.50 Votes: 4)
- Kenmore Wall Ovens Recalled Due to Fire and Burn Hazards - During extended broiling, gas can build in the oven cavity and escape when the oven door is opened. The recall involves Kenmore 24-inch-wide gas and propane, self-cleaning wall-mounted ovens with model numbers starting 790.3047...
(Added: 20-May-2008 120 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG And Kenmore Refrigerator Energy Use Advisory - LG and Kenmore French-door refrigerator models purchased between May 1, 2006 and November 21, 2008 may have been sold with understated energy ratings. As such you may be entitled to a modification and small cash payments from LG to offset your incremental energy costs. Kenmore models starting 795... or 501... may be affected. LG models include: LFX21960ST, LFX21971ST, LFX21980ST, LFX23961SB, LFX23961ST, LFX23961SW, LFX25960ST, LFX25971ST, LFX25980ST, LMX21981ST and LMX25981ST.
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 9-Jul-2009 16 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 1)
- LG and Sears Recall Gas Dryers Due to Fire Hazard - On affected models the gas valve can fail to shut off properly, continuing to heat after the drying cycle is complete. High temperatures inside and on the exterior surface of the dryers can scorch the drum, as well as burn or damage the dryer contents, posing a risk of burn, fire and smoke inhalation. LG models affected include DLG0452W, DLG1320W and DLG2051W. Kenmore Elite dryers with model numbers beginning 796... may be affected.
(Added: 21-Aug-2012 56 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Canada Refrigerator Class Action Suit Settlement - LG top freezer and 3-door bottom freezer refrigerators and Kenmore 3-door bottom freezer refrigerators with model numbers starting 501... and with serial numbers starting with 405... to 410... may be affected.
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 27-Aug-2010 86 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Canada Refrigerators - Certain LG fridges contain capacitors which can fail and cause the refrigerator condenser motor fan to malfunction leading to cooling problems. The following models manufactured between May 2004 and October 2004 with serial numbers beginning with 405, 406, 407, 408, 409 and 410 are affected. Models include GR-729RN, LRTX-18321, LRTN-18320 , LRFC-21760, LRTX-18311 and LRFC-25750.
(Added: 27-Jun-2005 234 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Dehumidifier Recall - LG Electronics is recalling about 100,000 Goldstar, General Electric, and Sears Kenmore portable dehumidifiers. These dehumidifiers have an internal electrical connection that can overheat, presenting a potential fire hazard to
(Added: 19-Apr-2001 269 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Electric Range Recall - LG electric ranges with a smooth black ceramic glass top cooking surface are affected. Burners on the electric ranges can fail to turn off after being switched off, or the temperature setting can increase unexpectedly during use, posing burn and fire hazards to consumers. Models included include LSB5611, LSB5682, LSC5622, LSC5633, LSC5674, LSC5683, LST5601 and LST5651. Also see www.lgelectricrangerecall.com/ and www.trailappliances.com/files/pdf/bc/recalls/LG-electric-range-recall-letter.pdf
(Added: 14-Nov-2012 10 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Electric Ranges Recalled - LG Electric ranges model LRE30451, LRE30453, LRE30755, LRE30757, and LRE30955ST burners can fail to turn off after being switched off and the temperature setting can increase unexpectedly during use, posing burn and fire hazards. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately.
(Added: 08-Nov-2012 109 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Front-Loading Washer Mold and Odor Settlement - Civil Action Number 08-51 (MCA) (LDW). LG front-loading washers purchased between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2006, you may be entitled to cash or other compensation as part of a class action settlement because it is alleged they had an undisclosed propensity to develop a Mold and/or mold-related Odor problem. Claim must be filed by October 10, 2016.
(Added: 30-Jul-2016 387 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 22-Nov-2016 - 14:53:36