- LG Canada Refrigerators - Certain LG fridges contain capacitors which can fail and cause the refrigerator condenser motor fan to malfunction leading to cooling problems. The following models manufactured between May 2004 and October 2004 with serial numbers beginning with 405, 406, 407, 408, 409 and 410 are affected. Models include GR-729RN, LRTX-18321, LRTN-18320 , LRFC-21760, LRTX-18311 and LRFC-25750.
(Added: 27-Jun-2005 232 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Dehumidifier Recall - LG Electronics is recalling about 100,000 Goldstar, General Electric, and Sears Kenmore portable dehumidifiers. These dehumidifiers have an internal electrical connection that can overheat, presenting a potential fire hazard to
(Added: 19-Apr-2001 268 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Electric Range Recall - LG electric ranges with a smooth black ceramic glass top cooking surface are affected. Burners on the electric ranges can fail to turn off after being switched off, or the temperature setting can increase unexpectedly during use, posing burn and fire hazards to consumers. Models included include LSB5611, LSB5682, LSC5622, LSC5633, LSC5674, LSC5683, LST5601 and LST5651. Also see www.lgelectricrangerecall.com/ and www.trailappliances.com/files/pdf/bc/recalls/LG-electric-range-recall-letter.pdf
(Added: 14-Nov-2012 7 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Electric Ranges Recalled - LG Electric ranges model LRE30451, LRE30453, LRE30755, LRE30757, and LRE30955ST burners can fail to turn off after being switched off and the temperature setting can increase unexpectedly during use, posing burn and fire hazards. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately.
(Added: 08-Nov-2012 101 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Refrigerator Energy Use Modification/Rebate Offer - LG French-Door refrigerators *with door dispenser* may have exaggerated Energy Guide power consumption claims. In accordance with U.S. Department of Energy LG is offering a service modification and refund to owners of fridge models LFX21960, LFX21971, LFX21980, LFX23961, LFX25950, LFX25960, LFX25971, LFX25980, LMX21981 and LMX25981.
(Added: 14-Nov-2008 194 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Refrigerators and Kenmore Trio Refrigerators - A faulty component in the condenser fan motor can short circuit. This could cause the condenser fan motor to overheat, posing a potential fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 29-Jun-2005 313 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Top-Loading Washers Recalled - LG and Kenmore Elite top-loading washers manufactured between February 2010 and November 2011 when unbalanced can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use. LG models involved include WT5001CW, WT5101HV and WT5101HW. Kenmore models involved include [796.]29002, [796.]29272 and [796.]29278.
(Added: 18-Dec-2012 192 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Top-Loading Washing Machines Recalled - Health Canada is recalling LG branded top-loading washing machines model WT5001CW and WT5101HV. An unbalanced load can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use, posing a risk of injury to consumers.
(Added: 18-Dec-2012 9 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Liebherr Refrigerators Recalled - Liebherr 30-inch bottom freezer built-in refrigerators' door can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
(Added: 3-Mar-2011 40 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Electric Range Recall of Magic Chef and Crosley - Maytag Corp. is recalling about 13,000 Crosley and Magic Chef electric ranges. Liquid can enter the indicator light and can cause sparking and flaming in the light, presenting a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 10-May-2001 379 Hits Rating: 5.33 Votes: 3)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 25-Aug-2016 - 20:15:03