- Kenmore Elite Slide-in Ranges Recalled Due to Laceration Hazard - The stainless steel trim below the range control panel can have a sharp edge, posing a laceration hazard. Various gas, electric and dual fuel models are affected. All models affected have a model number beginning 790... and were sold from May 2014 through April 2015.
(Added: 20-May-2015 46 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Evenheat™ Control Dryers Settlement
The Settlement resolves a lawsuit alleging that some Kenmore Elite clothes dryers with Evenheat™ technology have malfunctioned because of a defect in the electronic control board. Claim had to be postmarked no later than January 15, 2008. The settlement web site is no longer active. www.evenheatsettlement.com
(Added: 12-Nov-2007 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Freezer Energy Claim Rebate Program - DOE tested two Kenmore-branded chest freezers models 255.19502010 ('19502' or '1950') and model 255.19702010 ('19702' or '1970') and determined that neither basic model is in compliance with federal energy consumption law. Owners of those products are entitled to a rebate.
(Added: 26-Jun-2012 546 Hits Rating: 5.33 Votes: 3)
- Kenmore Oasis Washer Advisory -
Kenmore Oasis and Oasis HE washers may be eligible for an electronic control board upgrade that features new software designed to improve the spin performance and improve the detection of, and adjust for potential, out of balance situations. The affected machines were sold between March 2006 and March 2008.
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 9-Jul-2009 24 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Range (electric, 24-inch) Recalled - Recall involves Sears Kenmore 24-inch wide freestanding electric ranges model 790.90152 and 790.90153. The heating element can fail to properly adhere to the cooktop, posing an electrical shock hazard to consumers.
(Added: 24-Feb-2015 51 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Range Anti-Tip Device Settlement - Failure to install anti-tip brackets could pose serious burn hazards. Involves free-standing and slide-in ranges purchased *and installed by Sears* between July 2, 2000, and September 18, 2007.
(Added: 20-Feb-2008 211 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Top Load Washing Machines Recalled - Kenmore top-load washing machines manufactured March 2011 to October 2016 by Samsung and sold in Canada are involved. The washer top can unexpectedly detach from the washing machine chassis during use, posing a risk of injury from impact. Models involved include 592-29212, 592-29222, 592-29227 and 592-29336. Health Canada recall RA-60872.
(Added: 4-Nov-2016 48 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Kenmore TRIO refrigerators recalled - Maytag is recalling about 6,000 Sears Kenmore Elite brand TRIO model refrigerators. A screw located inside the refrigeration compartment could pierce through the electrical wire harness insulation and pose an electrical shock hazard. Release # 03-533
(Added: 07-Apr-2003 582 Hits Rating: 8.50 Votes: 4)
- Kenmore Wall Ovens Recalled Due to Fire and Burn Hazards - During extended broiling, gas can build in the oven cavity and escape when the oven door is opened. The recall involves Kenmore 24-inch-wide gas and propane, self-cleaning wall-mounted ovens with model numbers starting 790.3047... Alert #08-573
(Added: 20-May-2008 145 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG And Kenmore Refrigerator Energy Use Advisory - LG and Kenmore French-door refrigerator models purchased between May 1, 2006 and November 21, 2008 may have been sold with understated energy ratings. As such you may be entitled to a modification and small cash payments from LG to offset your incremental energy costs. Kenmore models starting 795... or 501... may be affected. LG models include: LFX21960ST, LFX21971ST, LFX21980ST, LFX23961SB, LFX23961ST, LFX23961SW, LFX25960ST, LFX25971ST, LFX25980ST, LMX21981ST and LMX25981ST.
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 9-Jul-2009 70 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 29-Jan-2019 - 17:24:58