- Viking Dishwashers Recalled - Viking 24" dishwashers model DDB325, DFB450, VDB325 and VDB450 manufactured between May and September 2010 may experience an electrical component overheating, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 10-Apr-2012 16 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking Gas Ranges Recalled Due to Burn Hazard - Viking Range has received 75 reports of gas ranges turning on by themselves, including three reports of burns and four reports of property damage claims. Various models covered by the recall.
(Added: 21-May-2015 99 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 1)
- Viking Refrigerators with In-Door Dispensers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling Viking built-in side-by-side refrigerators with in-door water and ice dispensers model CVCSB5421D, CVCSB5481D, FDSB5421D, FDSB5481D, VCSB5421D and VCSB5481D. An electrical component in the refrigerators can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 11-Oct-2013 12 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking refrigerators, built-in SxS and bottom freezers recalled - Health Canada advises that Viking built-in refrigerator's doors can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers. Affected models include DDBB362, DDBB363, DDSB482, DDSB483, DDSB483D, DFBB362, DFBB363, DFSB482, DFSB483, DFSB483D, DTBB362, DTBB363, DTSB482, DTSB483, VCBB360, VCBB362, VCBB363, VCSB481, VCSB482, VCSB483 and VCSB483D.
(Added: 1-Jul-2009 177 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking refrigerators, built-in with bottom freezers recalled - Health Canada is expanding the recall of Viking built-in, bottom freezer refrigerators models DDBB363, DDBB536, DTBB363, DFBB363, DFBB536, FDBB5361, VCBB363, VCBB536, VCBB5361, VIBB363 and VIBB536. The refrigeratorís doors can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
(Added: 25-Jul-2013 16 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- W.C. Wood Co. recall Chest Freezers - W.C. Wood Company Inc. of Ottawa, Ohio, is announcing a voluntary recall to repair 345,775 chest freezers. The freezer's lock mechanism can be forced open without a key. Therefore, if a child opens the freezer and climbs or falls in, the lock could re-latch, trapping the child inside.
(Added: 14-Feb-1996 196 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recall Dehumidifiers - W.C. Wood Company is recalling about 2,500 "Wood's" and "Edison" brand dehumidifiers. Internal wiring can abrade on metal parts, presenting a risk of electric shock to consumers if the insulation wears through. Release # 03-019
(Added: 17-Oct-2002 162 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recalls Upright Freezers and Single Door Refrigerators - W.C. Wood Co. made upright freezers and all refrigerators sold under the brand names Amana, Crosley, Danby, Maytag, Whirlpool and Woods, the defrost heater can become exposed inside the units and pose a potential shock hazard. In some cases the exposed heater can also melt, or burn the unitís interior plastic food liner. Release #05-279
(Added: 27-Sep-2005 305 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Waste King Garbage Disposals Recalled - Waste King garbage disposals sold November 2015 to March 2017 may experience a broken impeller component separating during use and exiting the unit, posing a safety hazard. Affected models include L-3300, L-5000TC, L-8000, L-8000TC, 9950, 9950TC, 9980, 9980/TC. Health Canada Recall # RA-62970
(Added: 11-Apr-2017 3 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 13-May-2018 - 14:43:53