- Thermador Built-In Ovens - Thermador built-in single ovens and combination oven/microwave models can have gaps in the insulation where overheating can occur and when used in the self-cleaning mode, pose a possible fire hazard. Affected models include C271B, C301B, SEC271B, SEC301B, SEM272B, SEM302B, SEMW272B and SEMW302B. The ovens have date codes between FD8403 and FD8701. Release #07-228
(Added: 1-Jul-2007 124 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador combination oven/microwave recalled - On Thermador ovens model CM301U and CM302U the oven door may not lock properly when put into the "self clean" mode and pose a fire risk if opened during use. Recall release # 01-155b
(Added: 17-May-2001 228 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Cooktops Recalled - Thermador electric coil element cooktops model number TMH45PS may be miswired, which can pose a shock hazard to consumers. Alert #03-503
(Added: 11-Oct-2002 27 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Cooktops Recalled - Ceramic cooktops model CIT302DS/01 and CIT362DS/01 with electric and induction heating elements can come on by them self when off, creating a potential fire hazard. Release #07-207
(Added: 7-Jun-2007 92 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Gas Ranges Recalled - Thermador ranges model PRG484G and PRG486G may experience hot air vented below the small oven causing the metal surface on the door to get too hot, presenting a burn hazard to consumers. Release # 02-097
(Added: 04-Feb-2002 204 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking Dishwasher Recall Expanded - About 17,300 Viking dishwashers sold in the USA and Canada manufactured before April 1, 2011 may contain an electrical component that can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Models affected include DDB200, FDB200, VDB200, DFB450, VDB450, VDB325 and DDB325.
(Added: 6-Aug-2015 70 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking Dishwashers Recalled - Viking 24" dishwashers model DDB325, DFB450, VDB325 and VDB450 manufactured between May and September 2010 may experience an electrical component overheating, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 10-Apr-2012 24 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking Gas Ranges Recalled Due to Burn Hazard - Viking Range has received 75 reports of gas ranges turning on by themselves, including three reports of burns and four reports of property damage claims. Various models covered by the recall.
(Added: 21-May-2015 127 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 1)
- Viking Refrigerators with In-Door Dispensers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling Viking built-in side-by-side refrigerators with in-door water and ice dispensers model CVCSB5421D, CVCSB5481D, FDSB5421D, FDSB5481D, VCSB5421D and VCSB5481D. An electrical component in the refrigerators can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 11-Oct-2013 17 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 29-Jan-2019 - 17:24:58