- Blomberg and Summit electric ranges recalled - On Blomberg and Summit 24" electric ranges a screw was not installed to secure the grounding strap, posing electric shock and electrocution hazards. Models affected include Blomberg BERU24200SS, BERU24100SS and Summit CLRE24. Ranges were sold from October 2012 through March 2017. CPSC recall # 17-159.
(Added: 19-May-2017 0 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- BlueStar Wall Ovens Recalled - Three models of BlueStar 24, 30 and 36-inche wide stainless steel gas wall ovens manufactured prior to November 23, 2012 have been recalled due to possible fire hazard. Models include BWO24AGS/L, BWO30AGS/L and BWO36AGS/L.
(Added: 7-Feb-2013 126 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Bosch and Siemens Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - About 476,500 dishwashers manufactured from May 1999 through July 2005 contain a component that can overheat posing a fire hazard. Model numbers starting SHE43C, SHE44C, SHE46C, SHE56C, SHU33, SHU42, SHU432, SHU43C, SHU53A and SL34A are affected
(Added: 15-Jan-2009 759 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Bosch Range Hoods Recalled - About 43 Bosch branded range hoods are being recalled due to possible shock hazard due to an improperly installed motor mounting screw.
(Added: 20-Jul-2004 251 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 1)
- Danby Upright Freezers and Automatic Defrost All-Refrigerators - Approximately 3,000 Danby automatic defrost upright freezers and automatic defrost all-refrigerators manufactured between September 2002 and February 2004 manufactured by W.C. Wood Company could be a potential shock hazard when the defrost heater becomes exposed. Models affected include DFF1708W, DUF1704W and DUF1700W. CSA APB-11-05
(Added: 29-Sep-2005 133 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- DCS Recall Self-Cleaning Wall Ovens - When in the self-cleaning mode, the oven door's exterior temperature exceeds the allowable surface temperature limits creating a possible burn hazard.
(Added: 08-Jun-2004 322 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Dynasty Gas Ranges Recalled - Jade Products is recalling about 7,200 Dynasty gas ranges which could tip-over if a heavy weight is placed on an open oven door. This could pose a risk of burn injuries from hot food or liquids being cooked.
(Added: 20-Mar-2002 239 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Dynasty Gas Ranges - Jade Products Inc. is recalling about 3,300 Dynasty gas ranges. The igniters are too far from the burners, which can cause a delayed ignition of gas putting consumers at risk of burn injuries and house fires.
(Added: 20-Mar-2001 277 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 19-Jul-2017 - 15:11:48