- Bosch Range Hoods Recalled - About 43 Bosch branded range hoods are being recalled due to possible shock hazard due to an improperly installed motor mounting screw.
(Added: 20-Jul-2004 231 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Danby Upright Freezers and Automatic Defrost All-Refrigerators - Approximately 3,000 Danby automatic defrost upright freezers and automatic defrost all-refrigerators manufactured between September 2002 and February 2004 manufactured by W.C. Wood Company could be a potential shock hazard when the defrost heater becomes exposed. Models affected include DFF1708W, DUF1704W and DUF1700W.
(Added: 29-Sep-2005 113 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- DCS Recall Self-Cleaning Wall Ovens - When in the self-cleaning mode, the oven door's exterior temperature exceeds the allowable surface temperature limits creating a possible burn hazard.
(Added: 08-Jun-2004 303 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Dynasty Gas Ranges Recalled - Jade Products is recalling about 7,200 Dynasty gas ranges which could tip-over if a heavy weight is placed on an open oven door. This could pose a risk of burn injuries from hot food or liquids being cooked.
(Added: 20-Mar-2002 216 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Dynasty Gas Ranges - Jade Products Inc. is recalling about 3,300 Dynasty gas ranges. The igniters are too far from the burners, which can cause a delayed ignition of gas putting consumers at risk of burn injuries and house fires.
(Added: 20-Mar-2001 252 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Fagor Refrigerators Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Fagor 24-inch wide refrigerators’ control board can overheat, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models affected are: FCA-86ART, 3FCA-68NFX and T/3FCA-68NFX
(Added: 16-Dec-2010 40 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Fedders Window A/C's with Electric Heat Recalled - 8,000 BTU window air conditioners with electric heat sold under the brand names Fedders, Mayatg and Comfort-Aire could present a fire hazard if the outside fan blade becomes blocked when operating in the heating mode.
(Added: 25-Mar-2004 153 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Friedrich PTAC A/C's Recalled - About 26,400 PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioning) units mainly used in hotels, schools and nursing homes are being recalled because the fan switch can be positioned between speeds which can cause the units to overheat and possibly catch fire.
(Added: 27-Jul-2004 101 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 9-Oct-2015 - 15:27:20
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2015. All rights reserved.