- Amana 'Big Oven' Gas Ranges - During the broil and self-clean modes, the range can emit high levels of carbon monoxide (CO) and the temperature of the storage drawer can become extremely high.
(Added: 29-Sep-2001 800 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 3)
- Amana Recalling about 5,000 Gas Ranges - The oven locking mechanism could unlock prematurely during the self-clean cycle, allowing the oven door to be opened.
(Added: 31-Aug-1999 741 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana Works To Fix Refrigerator Shock Hazard - Amana Refrigeration Inc. of Amana, Iowa, initiated a program to fix a shock hazard in certain side-by-side refrigerators. Also effects certain Sears Kenmore models.
(Added: 03-Nov-1994 943 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
- Asko Dishwashers Recalled - An electrical component in DW95 series dishwashers can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Affected models include: 1355, 1375, 1385, 1475, 1485, 1555, 1585, 1595, 1655, 1805, 1885, and 1895, manufactured from January 1995 through April 2000.
(Added: 14-Jun-2007 368 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- BlueStar Wall Ovens Recalled - Three models of BlueStar 24, 30 and 36-inche wide stainless steel gas wall ovens manufactured prior to November 23, 2012 have been recalled due to possible fire hazard. Models include BWO24AGS/L, BWO30AGS/L and BWO36AGS/L.
(Added: 7-Feb-2013 110 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Bosch and Siemens Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - About 476,500 dishwashers manufactured from May 1999 through July 2005 contain a component that can overheat posing a fire hazard. Model numbers starting SHE43C, SHE44C, SHE46C, SHE56C, SHU33, SHU42, SHU432, SHU43C, SHU53A and SL34A are affected
(Added: 15-Jan-2009 520 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Bosch Range Hoods Recalled - About 43 Bosch branded range hoods are being recalled due to possible shock hazard due to an improperly installed motor mounting screw.
(Added: 20-Jul-2004 245 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 1)
- Danby Upright Freezers and Automatic Defrost All-Refrigerators - Approximately 3,000 Danby automatic defrost upright freezers and automatic defrost all-refrigerators manufactured between September 2002 and February 2004 manufactured by W.C. Wood Company could be a potential shock hazard when the defrost heater becomes exposed. Models affected include DFF1708W, DUF1704W and DUF1700W.
(Added: 29-Sep-2005 125 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 22-Nov-2016 - 14:53:36