- Asko Dishwashers Recalled - An electrical component in DW95 series dishwashers can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Affected models include: 1355, 1375, 1385, 1475, 1485, 1555, 1585, 1595, 1655, 1805, 1885, and 1895, manufactured from January 1995 through April 2000.
(Added: 14-Jun-2007 365 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- BlueStar Wall Ovens Recalled - Three models of BlueStar 24, 30 and 36-inche wide stainless steel gas wall ovens manufactured prior to November 23, 2012 have been recalled due to possible fire hazard. Models include BWO24AGS/L, BWO30AGS/L and BWO36AGS/L.
(Added: 7-Feb-2013 110 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Bosch and Siemens Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - About 476,500 dishwashers manufactured from May 1999 through July 2005 contain a component that can overheat posing a fire hazard. Model numbers starting SHE43C, SHE44C, SHE46C, SHE56C, SHU33, SHU42, SHU432, SHU43C, SHU53A and SL34A are affected
(Added: 15-Jan-2009 412 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Bosch Range Hoods Recalled - About 43 Bosch branded range hoods are being recalled due to possible shock hazard due to an improperly installed motor mounting screw.
(Added: 20-Jul-2004 245 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 1)
- Danby Upright Freezers and Automatic Defrost All-Refrigerators - Approximately 3,000 Danby automatic defrost upright freezers and automatic defrost all-refrigerators manufactured between September 2002 and February 2004 manufactured by W.C. Wood Company could be a potential shock hazard when the defrost heater becomes exposed. Models affected include DFF1708W, DUF1704W and DUF1700W.
(Added: 29-Sep-2005 125 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- DCS Recall Self-Cleaning Wall Ovens - When in the self-cleaning mode, the oven door's exterior temperature exceeds the allowable surface temperature limits creating a possible burn hazard.
(Added: 08-Jun-2004 315 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Dynasty Gas Ranges Recalled - Jade Products is recalling about 7,200 Dynasty gas ranges which could tip-over if a heavy weight is placed on an open oven door. This could pose a risk of burn injuries from hot food or liquids being cooked.
(Added: 20-Mar-2002 227 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Dynasty Gas Ranges - Jade Products Inc. is recalling about 3,300 Dynasty gas ranges. The igniters are too far from the burners, which can cause a delayed ignition of gas putting consumers at risk of burn injuries and house fires.
(Added: 20-Mar-2001 263 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 25-Aug-2016 - 20:15:03