- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled - General Electric and "Professional Series" brand dehumidifier's compressor can short circuit, posing a fire hazard. Consumers are urged to stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
(Added: 11-Jan-2011 38 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - General Electric, GE Adora, GE Eterna, GE Profile and Hotpoint brand dishwashers sold from March 2006 through August 2009 may suffer an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element that can pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 12-Aug-2012 31 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwashers Recalls - GE Profile and GE Monogram models sold July 2003 through December 2006. Water condensation can drip onto the electronic control board causing a short circuit and resulting in a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 26-Oct-2010 47 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Front Load Washers Recalled - GE Profile™ frontload washers with model numbers beginning with WPDH8800, WPDH8900 and WPDH8910 may suffer a separation of the washer basket resulting in top panel breakage. Affected models were sold from July 2008 to August 2011 by Best Buy, Lowe’s, Sears and The Home Depot among others.
(Added: 3-Oct-2012 49 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE gas clothes dryers recalled - General Electric gas dryers model number DWXR463GG*WW could pose a shock hazard to consumers due to a short circuit in the dryer's wiring.
(Added: 11-Feb-2008 58 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges recalled - The wiring in the rear of General Electric Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges can overheat, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Model numbers affected start J2B900... and J2B915...
(Added: 8-Apr-2009 67 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recall Built-In Dishwashers - About 74,300 General Electric dishwashers have a connector that can short-circuit and overheat during normal use, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 18-Feb-2005 342 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Recalls Front Load Washers - General Electric front-load washing machines with model numbers starting WBVH5... manufactured between December 2006 and February 2010 may suffer a wire breakage posing a fire and shock hazard.
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 87 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 29-Nov-2015 - 17:49:17
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2015. All rights reserved.