- Frigidaire and Kenmore Wall Ovens Recalled - The recall involves Frigidaire and Kenmore electric single and double wall ovens made by Electrolux. A thermal switch on the oven can malfunction posing a fire hazard to consumers. Frigidaire models FFEW2415QWA and FFEW2425QSA plus Kenmore models beginning 790.402... CPSC recall number: 16-759
(Added: 26-Jul-2016 8 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Canada Clothes Dryers - Frigidaire, Kelvinator and White-Westinghouse dryers with serial numbers beginning 87..., 88..., FD9... or FD0... have a heater coil that can overheat and sag, resulting in shorting out to its housing. This failure allows the heater coil to stay on even when the machine is off, creating a fire hazard.
(Added: 24-Jan-1995 170 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Gas Range Recalled - Frigidaire gas ranges model LGGF3043KFM sold exclusively by Lowe's from February 2012 through March 2012 may experience delayed ignition on the bake/broil features of the oven, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 20-Jun-2012 47 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Recalls A/C - Heating Units - Frigidaire and Carrier “thru-the-wall” AC/heating models can be susceptible to an electrical short and overheating which poses a fire hazard. Release # 04-151
(Added: 3-Jun-2004 196 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1)
- Frigidaire washer recall - Frigidaire is recalling Crosley, Frigidaire, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Wascomat, and White-Westinghouse front and top load clothes washers and laundry centers. A defect in the washer’s drain pump can cause heat to build up, posing a fire hazard to the consumer. Release # 09-292
(Added: 30-Jul-2009 179 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Air Conditioning and Heating Units Recalled - General Electric Zoneline 'Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners' (PTAC) and packaged terminal heat pumps manufactured in China by Sharp have an electrical component in the heating system which can fail, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models affected are AZ41... and AZ61... manufactured between January 2010 and March 2011.
Recall number: 11-247
(Added: 14-Jun-2011 43 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 1300 General Electric branded dishwashers sold in Canada manufactured between July 2004 and October 2004 with a design flaw that in rare cases can short out, overheat, and catch fire if the control is contaminated with liquid dishwashing detergent. The recall includes the models GSD5911J00BB, GSD5911J00CC, GSD5911J00SB, GSD5911J00WW with serial numbers starting with MG, RG, SG and TG.
(Added: 27-Feb-2005 189 Hits Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 11,300 General Electric branded dishwashers manufactured between 1997 and 2001 sold in Canada but made in the USA are being recalled. Liquid rinse-aid can leak onto the dishwasher's internal wiring which can cause an electrical short and overheating, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 17-May-2007 309 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - This recall involves GE brand 30, 40, 50 and 65-pint dehumidifiers manufactured by Gree, sold from April 2008 through December 2011. The dehumidifiers can overheat, smoke and catch fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers. Recall number: 14-095
(Added: 30-Jan-2014 18 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 20-Nov-2017 - 16:35:32