- Frigidaire Gas Range Recalled - Frigidaire gas ranges model LGGF3043KFM sold exclusively by Lowe's from February 2012 through March 2012 may experience delayed ignition on the bake/broil features of the oven, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 20-Jun-2012 46 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Recalls A/C - Heating Units - Frigidaire and Carrier “thru-the-wall” AC/heating models can be susceptible to an electrical short and overheating which poses a fire hazard.
(Added: 3-Jun-2004 195 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1)
- Frigidaire washer recall - Frigidaire is recalling Crosley, Frigidaire, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Wascomat, and White-Westinghouse front and top load clothes washers and laundry centers. A defect in the washer’s drain pump can cause heat to build up, posing a fire hazard to the consumer.
(Added: 30-Jul-2009 165 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Air Conditioning and Heating Units Recalled - General Electric Zoneline 'Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners' (PTAC) and packaged terminal heat pumps manufactured in China by Sharp have an electrical component in the heating system which can fail, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models affected are AZ41... and AZ61... manufactured between January 2010 and March 2011.
(Added: 14-Jun-2011 40 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 1300 General Electric branded dishwashers sold in Canada manufactured between July 2004 and October 2004 with a design flaw that in rare cases can short out, overheat, and catch fire if the control is contaminated with liquid dishwashing detergent. The recall includes the models GSD5911J00BB, GSD5911J00CC, GSD5911J00SB, GSD5911J00WW with serial numbers starting with MG, RG, SG and TG.
(Added: 27-Feb-2005 188 Hits Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 11,300 General Electric branded dishwashers manufactured between 1997 and 2001 sold in Canada but made in the USA are being recalled. Liquid rinse-aid can leak onto the dishwasher's internal wiring which can cause an electrical short and overheating, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 17-May-2007 229 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - This recall involves GE brand 30, 40, 50 and 65-pint dehumidifiers manufactured by Gree, sold from April 2008 through December 2011. The dehumidifiers can overheat, smoke and catch fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers.
(Added: 30-Jan-2014 16 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - General Electric dehumidifier model ADKW30LN manufactured by Midea and sold exclusively at Walmart March 2010 to December 2010 could experience a short circuit and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 29-Apr-2014 61 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled - General Electric and "Professional Series" brand dehumidifier's compressor can short circuit, posing a fire hazard. Consumers are urged to stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
(Added: 11-Jan-2011 54 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 30-Apr-2017 - 15:57:52