- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 11,300 General Electric branded dishwashers manufactured between 1997 and 2001 sold in Canada but made in the USA are being recalled. Liquid rinse-aid can leak onto the dishwasher's internal wiring which can cause an electrical short and overheating, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 17-May-2007 30 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - GE dehumidifier model ADKW30LN manufactured by Midea and sold exclusively at Walmart March 2010 to December 2010 could experience a short circuit and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 29-Apr-2014 26 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled - General Electric and "Professional Series" brand dehumidifier's compressor can short circuit, posing a fire hazard. Consumers are urged to stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
(Added: 11-Jan-2011 30 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - General Electric, GE Adora, GE Eterna, GE Profile and Hotpoint brand dishwashers sold from March 2006 through August 2009 may suffer an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element that can pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 12-Aug-2012 21 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwashers Recalls - GE Profile and GE Monogram models sold July 2003 through December 2006. Water condensation can drip onto the electronic control board causing a short circuit and resulting in a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 26-Oct-2010 39 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Front Load Washers Recalled - GE Profile™ frontload washers with model numbers beginning with WPDH8800, WPDH8900 and WPDH8910 may suffer a separation of the washer basket resulting in top panel breakage. Affected models were sold from July 2008 to August 2011 by Best Buy, Lowe’s, Sears and The Home Depot among others.
(Added: 3-Oct-2012 30 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE gas clothes dryers recalled - General Electric gas dryers model number DWXR463GG*WW could pose a shock hazard to consumers due to a short circuit in the dryer's wiring.
(Added: 11-Feb-2008 49 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges recalled - The wiring in the rear of General Electric Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges can overheat, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Model numbers affected start J2B900... and J2B915...
(Added: 8-Apr-2009 59 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recall Built-In Dishwashers - About 74,300 General Electric dishwashers have a connector that can short-circuit and overheat during normal use, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 18-Feb-2005 335 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 22-Jan-2015 - 16:18:05
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2015. All rights reserved.