- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 1300 General Electric branded dishwashers sold in Canada manufactured between July 2004 and October 2004 with a design flaw that in rare cases can short out, overheat, and catch fire if the control is contaminated with liquid dishwashing detergent. The recall includes the models GSD5911J00BB, GSD5911J00CC, GSD5911J00SB, GSD5911J00WW with serial numbers starting with MG, RG, SG and TG.
(Added: 23-Feb-2005 176 Hits Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 11,300 General Electric branded dishwashers manufactured between 1997 and 2001 sold in Canada but made in the USA are being recalled. Liquid rinse-aid can leak onto the dishwasher's internal wiring which can cause an electrical short and overheating, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 17-May-2007 47 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - GE dehumidifier model ADKW30LN manufactured by Midea and sold exclusively at Walmart March 2010 to December 2010 could experience a short circuit and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 29-Apr-2014 50 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled - General Electric and "Professional Series" brand dehumidifier's compressor can short circuit, posing a fire hazard. Consumers are urged to stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
(Added: 11-Jan-2011 45 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - General Electric, GE Adora, GE Eterna, GE Profile and Hotpoint brand dishwashers sold from March 2006 through August 2009 may suffer an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element that can pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 12-Aug-2012 39 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwashers Recalls - GE Profile and GE Monogram models sold July 2003 through December 2006. Water condensation can drip onto the electronic control board causing a short circuit and resulting in a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 26-Oct-2010 54 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Front Load Washers Recalled - GE Profile™ frontload washers with model numbers beginning with WPDH8800, WPDH8900 and WPDH8910 may suffer a separation of the washer basket resulting in top panel breakage. Affected models were sold from July 2008 to August 2011 by Best Buy, Lowe’s, Sears and The Home Depot among others.
(Added: 3-Oct-2012 56 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Frontload Washers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling GE front load washing machines without auxiliary water heating with model numbers starting GBVH5... manufactured between December 2006 and February 2010. A wire can break in the washing machine and make contact with a metal part on the washtub while the machine is operating, posing fire and shock hazards to users.
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 0 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE gas clothes dryers recalled - General Electric gas dryers model number DWXR463GG*WW could pose a shock hazard to consumers due to a short circuit in the dryer's wiring.
(Added: 11-Feb-2008 64 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 9-Feb-2016 - 15:14:00