- Haier Recalls Top-Freezer Refrigerators - An electrical component in Haier 10.1 cu.ft. top-freezer refrigerator can short circuit, posing a fire hazard. The recall involves models HA10TG31 sold September 2014 through September 2018. CPSC
(Added: 25-Oct-2018 21 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Upright Freezer Rework Program - Haier upright freezer models HUF138EA, HUF138PB, HUF168EA, and HUF168PB may have a metal cover mis-formed on certain units. This could block the air flow and cause the compressor to work longer and use more energy.
(Added: 7-Jan-2010 61 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Jenn-Air Dishwasher Power Cord Rework - 5,128 Jenn-Air dishwashers made by Bosch with models starting JDB9600CW might experience a power cord failure that may pose a potential fire hazard. Serial Number Range: FY42701001 to FY50503999. Whirlpool Service Pointer # W11190113
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 28-Oct-2017 1 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Jenn-Air Downdraft Gas Cooktops - Maytag Canada is recalling Jenn-Air model JGD8348CDP downdraft gas cooktops with serial numbers xxxxxxxEA through xxxxxxxER. The recalled cooktops have switches located too close to the gas tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers. CSA APB-02-05
(Added: 19-Jan-2005 229 Hits Rating: 5.00 Votes: 1)
- Jenn-Air Gas Cooktops recalled by Maytag - About 1,170 Jenn-Air downdraft gas cooktops have switches located too close to the gas supply tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers. Release # 05-050
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 170 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Kenmore Dehumidifiers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Dehumidifiers sold from 2003 to 2009 can overheat, smoke, melt and catch on fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers. Affected units have model numbers starting 580...
(Added: 4-Aug-2012 75 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Dishwashers May Pose Fire Hazard - Sears Kenmore dishwashers sold after February 1990 timer may catch fire. There have been 30 reports of timer failures due to shorting out and overheating. Recall release # 93-042
(Added: 15-Feb-1993 865 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 5)
- Kenmore Elite Ranges Recalled Due to Fire and Burn Hazards - The recall involves Sears Kenmore Elite 'dual fuel' stainless steel slide-in ranges made by Electrolux. The surface burner flame can go out while the gas is turned on. This can allow gas to escape which poses fire and burn hazards. Appliance model numbers starting 790.42603... and 790.42613... may be affected.
(Added: 20-May-2015 43 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 29-Jan-2019 - 17:24:58