- Maytag Electric Range Recall of Magic Chef and Crosley - Maytag Corp. is recalling about 13,000 Crosley and Magic Chef electric ranges. Liquid can enter the indicator light and can cause sparking and flaming in the light, presenting a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 10-May-2001 362 Hits Rating: 5.33 Votes: 3)
- Maytag Dishwasher Recall incl. Jenn-Air - Liquid rinse-aid can leak from its dispenser and come into contact with the dishwasher’s internal wiring which can short-circuit and ignite, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 1-Feb-2007 151 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2)
- Maytag Dishwasher Recall - Maytag Corporation is inspecting and repairing dishwashers with a component that can fail during use. This small electrical component, located in the base of the unit, can malfunction, overheat, and in rare circumstances, cause a fire.
(Added: 17-Oct-1995 566 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 3)
- Maytag Dishwasher Recall - Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Jenn-Air, Magic Chef and Maytag brand dishwashers with plastic tubs can experience an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element which can pose a serious fire hazard.
(Added: 3-Jun-2010 169 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Maytag Front-load Washing Machine Recall - Maytag washers built by Samsung models MAH9700 and MAH8700 can experience a water leak into electrical connections causing an electrical short which could possibly ignite a circuit board, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models sold between April 2005 through August 2006 may be affected.
(Added: 21-Mar-2007 105 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Gas Dryer Recall - Maytag Appliances is inspecting and repairing up to 73,000 older gas dryers produced under the Magic Chef, Admiral, Crosley, Norge, and Signature brands. (Maytag brand dryers are not involved). An electrical switch in the gas dryer can malfunction. This malfunction can result in the dryer overheating, posing a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 21-Jun-1997 279 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Gas Range Recall incl. Magic Chef - Using the broil or self-clean functions on affected ranges can cause scorching or burning of the cabinetry around the
range, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 20-Mar-2001 420 Hits Rating: 8.67 Votes: 3)
- Maytag Gemini Gas Range Recall - Maytag is recalling about 23,000 Gemini gas ranges model MGR6772... which can experience delayed ignition flashback fire in the upper oven, which poses a fire and burn hazard to consumers.
(Added: 27-Mar-2003 197 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Neptune Front-load Washer Class Action Settlement - Canadian Maytag Neptune® front-load washers with claims concerning the door latch, wax motor, motor control and related circuit board failures, causing the machines to function improperly and users whom experience odour, mould and mildew.
(Added: 26-Jan-2006 200 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Neptune Front-load Washer Class Action Settlement - USA Maytag Neptune® front-load washers with claims concerning the door latch, wax motor, motor control and related circuit board failures, causing the machines to function improperly and users whom experience odour, mould and mildew.
(Added: 9-Aug-2005 201 Hits Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 22-Jan-2015 - 16:18:05