- Health Canada - If you are a Canadian consumer, report a health and safety concern to Health Canada.
(Added: 13-Feb-2016 36 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Old Chest Freezers - A Deadly Play Area for Children
(Added: 24-Oct-2000 513 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana 'Big Oven' Gas Ranges - During the broil and self-clean modes, the range can emit high levels of carbon monoxide (CO) and the temperature of the storage drawer can become extremely high.
(Added: 29-Sep-2001 823 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 3)
- Amana Recalling about 5,000 Gas Ranges - The oven locking mechanism could unlock prematurely during the self-clean cycle, allowing the oven door to be opened.
(Added: 31-Aug-1999 757 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana Works To Fix Refrigerator Shock Hazard - Amana Refrigeration Inc. of Amana, Iowa, initiated a program to fix a shock hazard in certain side-by-side refrigerators. Also effects certain Sears Kenmore models.
(Added: 03-Nov-1994 1051 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
- Anaheim Manufacturing Recalls Disposals - Various models of Barracuda, Franke, Frigidaire, Gemline, Kitcheneater, Luxart, Moen, Stream33, Waste King and Kenmore 587... garbage disposers are being recalled because an internal metal component can break off and escape the disposal during use, posing an impact hazard. The units were manufactured between Nov.2015 and January 2017. CPSC Recall number: 17-129
(Added: 11-Apr-2017 14 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Asko Dishwashers Recalled - An electrical component in DW95 series dishwashers can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Affected models include: 1355, 1375, 1385, 1475, 1485, 1555, 1585, 1595, 1655, 1805, 1885, and 1895, manufactured from January 1995 through April 2000.
(Added: 14-Jun-2007 421 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 19-Jul-2017 - 15:11:48