- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - GE dehumidifier model ADKW30LN manufactured by Midea and sold exclusively at Walmart March 2010 to December 2010 could experience a short circuit and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 29-Apr-2014 2 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Old Chest Freezers - A Deadly Play Area for Children
(Added: 24-Oct-2000 370 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- Health Canada Recalls - Canadian Consumer Product Recalls
(Added: 11-Jun-2011 98 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana 'Big Oven' Gas Ranges - During the broil and self-clean modes, the range can emit high levels of carbon monoxide (CO) and the temperature of the storage drawer can become extremely high.
(Added: 29-Sep-2001 648 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 3)
- Amana Recalling about 5,000 Gas Ranges - The oven locking mechanism could unlock prematurely during the self-clean cycle, allowing the oven door to be opened.
(Added: 31-Aug-1999 624 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana Works To Fix Refrigerator Shock Hazard - Amana Refrigeration Inc. of Amana, Iowa, initiated a program to fix a shock hazard in certain side-by-side refrigerators. Also effects certain Sears Kenmore models.
(Added: 03-Nov-1994 710 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
- Asko Dishwashers Recalled - An electrical component in DW95 series dishwashers can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Affected models include: 1355, 1375, 1385, 1475, 1485, 1555, 1585, 1595, 1655, 1805, 1885, and 1895, manufactured from January 1995 through April 2000.
(Added: 14-Jun-2007 221 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 15-May-2014 - 14:38:16