- Health Canada - If you are a Canadian consumer, report a health and safety concern to Health Canada.
(Added: 13-Feb-2016 1 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Whirlpool built Dishwasher settlement - This settlement involves Whirlpool, Kenmore and KitchenAid dishwashers that experienced an 'Overheating Event' from the control panel. Dishwashers manufactured between October 2000 and January 2006 are covered. In addition, Whirlpool has also agreed to provide additional benefits to owners of certain dishwashers manufactured between 1999 and 2012. The filing deadline is currently June 2, 2016.
(Added: 13-Feb-2016 5 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Old Chest Freezers - A Deadly Play Area for Children
(Added: 24-Oct-2000 475 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana 'Big Oven' Gas Ranges - During the broil and self-clean modes, the range can emit high levels of carbon monoxide (CO) and the temperature of the storage drawer can become extremely high.
(Added: 29-Sep-2001 780 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 3)
- Amana Recalling about 5,000 Gas Ranges - The oven locking mechanism could unlock prematurely during the self-clean cycle, allowing the oven door to be opened.
(Added: 31-Aug-1999 729 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana Works To Fix Refrigerator Shock Hazard - Amana Refrigeration Inc. of Amana, Iowa, initiated a program to fix a shock hazard in certain side-by-side refrigerators. Also effects certain Sears Kenmore models.
(Added: 03-Nov-1994 804 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
- Asko Dishwashers Recalled - An electrical component in DW95 series dishwashers can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Affected models include: 1355, 1375, 1385, 1475, 1485, 1555, 1585, 1595, 1655, 1805, 1885, and 1895, manufactured from January 1995 through April 2000.
(Added: 14-Jun-2007 338 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 14-Feb-2016 - 01:50:16