- LG Front-Loading Washer Mold and Odor Settlement - Civil Action Number 08-51 (MCA) (LDW). LG front-loading washers purchased between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2006, you may be entitled to cash or other compensation as part of a class action settlement because it is alleged they had an undisclosed propensity to develop a Mold and/or mold-related Odor problem. Claim must be filed by October 10, 2016.
(Added: 30-Jul-2016 0 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Whirlpool Corp. Front-Loading Washers Settlement - Whirlpool, Kenmore and Maytag front-loading washing machine manufactured between 2001 and 2010 may have issues with mold or mildew buildup that can cause bad odors and ruined laundry. Owners may qualify for benefits including a cash payment, a rebate on the purchase of a new washing machine or dryer, or reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses incurred due to past mold or odor problems in your washing machine. Filing Deadline: October 11, 2016
(Added: 10-Jul-2016 526 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Health Canada - If you are a Canadian consumer, report a health and safety concern to Health Canada.
(Added: 13-Feb-2016 12 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Old Chest Freezers - A Deadly Play Area for Children
(Added: 24-Oct-2000 487 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana 'Big Oven' Gas Ranges - During the broil and self-clean modes, the range can emit high levels of carbon monoxide (CO) and the temperature of the storage drawer can become extremely high.
(Added: 29-Sep-2001 796 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 3)
- Amana Recalling about 5,000 Gas Ranges - The oven locking mechanism could unlock prematurely during the self-clean cycle, allowing the oven door to be opened.
(Added: 31-Aug-1999 739 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- Amana Works To Fix Refrigerator Shock Hazard - Amana Refrigeration Inc. of Amana, Iowa, initiated a program to fix a shock hazard in certain side-by-side refrigerators. Also effects certain Sears Kenmore models.
(Added: 03-Nov-1994 889 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 30-Jul-2016 - 14:44:31
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2016. All rights reserved.