- WCI Announce Recall of Air Conditioners - White Consolidated Industries is recalling about 17,000 air conditioners that can short circuit posing a risk of fires, shock and burn injuries. Effected brands are: Frigidaire, White Westinghouse and Kenmore. Release # 01-116
(Added: 28-Mar-2001 293 Hits Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2)
- WCI Announce Recall of Gas Ranges - The recall could effect Frigidaire, Tappan, White-Westinghouse and Gibson gas ranges that feature a pilotless ignition, but do not have a self-clean cycle. Recall release # 98-042
(Added: 11-Dec-1997 384 Hits Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool & Inglis Dishwasher Heater 'Rework' - Certain Whirlpool and Inglis brand under-the-counter, plastic tall tub dishwashers were manufactured with a heating element that may cause a 'quality issue' with the dishwasher. A replacement heating element will be installed.
Affected units include Whirlpool models DU1050XTP DU1145XTP DUL240XTP GU2548XTP DU1100XTP DU1148XTP GU2400XTP GU2600XTP DU1101XTP DUC600XTP GU2500XTP with a serial number date code range: FR32 through FR50 and Inglis model IPU98660 with a serial number date code range: FR34 through FR45
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 703 Hits Rating: 5.25 Votes: 4)
- Whirlpool built Dishwasher settlement - This settlement involves Whirlpool, Kenmore and KitchenAid dishwashers that experienced an 'Overheating Event' from the control panel. Dishwashers manufactured between October 2000 and January 2006 are covered. In addition, Whirlpool has also agreed to provide additional benefits to owners of certain dishwashers manufactured between 1999 and 2012. The filing deadline is currently June 27, 2016.
(Added: 13-Feb-2016 1651 Hits Rating: 8.67 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Corp. Front-Loading Washers Settlement - Whirlpool, Kenmore and Maytag front-loading washing machine manufactured between 2001 and 2010 may have issues with mold or mildew buildup that can cause bad odors and ruined laundry. Owners may qualify for benefits including a cash payment, a rebate on the purchase of a new washing machine or dryer, or reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses incurred due to past mold or odor problems in your washing machine. Filing Deadline: October 11, 2016
(Added: 10-Jul-2016 1926 Hits Rating: 8.50 Votes: 2)
- Whirlpool Dehumidifiers recalled due to fire hazard - Whirlpool dehumidifier models AD25USV, AD25GUSW, AD35USV and AD35GUSW manufactured by Guangdong Kelon Air-Conditioner Co. sold exclusively through Canadian Tire from August 2007 through January 2011 may suffer an electrical failure which can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 24-Feb-2011 95 Hits Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1)
- Whirlpool Dehumidifiers Recalled - Reports of dehumidifiers sold under the Whirlpool, Kenmore and ComfortAire overheating and causing fires. Release # 02-096
(Added: 31-Jan-2002 285 Hits Rating: 4.67 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Dishwashers Recalled - About 162,000 Whirlpool and Kenmore under-the-counter, plastic 'tall tub' dishwashers are being recalled. An electrical defect within the dishwashers' wash motor wiring poses a risk of the motor overheating and possibly catching fire. Release # 05-123
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 635 Hits Rating: 6.50 Votes: 4)
- Whirlpool Microwaves Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Internal arcing during use can ignite a plastic component, posing a fire hazard. Whirlpool microwave hood combination models WMH53520C and WMH73521C in various colors are affected.
(Added: 25-Aug-2016 18 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Whirlpool Ranges and Ovens Recalled - About 24,500 Whirlpool and KitchenAid branded free-standing ranges, double wall ovens and oven/microwave combinations are being recalled due to possible shock hazard resulting from wire insulation melting. Alert #04-577
(Added: 26-Aug-2004 535 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 6-Feb-2018 - 14:53:09