- Viking refrigerators, built-in SxS and bottom freezers recalled - Health Canada advises that Viking built-in refrigerator's doors can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers. Affected models include DDBB362, DDBB363, DDSB482, DDSB483, DDSB483D, DFBB362, DFBB363, DFSB482, DFSB483, DFSB483D, DTBB362, DTBB363, DTSB482, DTSB483, VCBB360, VCBB362, VCBB363, VCSB481, VCSB482, VCSB483 and VCSB483D.
(Added: 1-Jul-2009 241 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Viking refrigerators, built-in with bottom freezers recalled - Health Canada is expanding the recall of Viking built-in, bottom freezer refrigerators models DDBB363, DDBB536, DTBB363, DFBB363, DFBB536, FDBB5361, VCBB363, VCBB536, VCBB5361, VIBB363 and VIBB536. The refrigeratorís doors can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
(Added: 25-Jul-2013 24 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- W.C. Wood Co. recall Chest Freezers - W.C. Wood Company Inc. of Ottawa, Ohio, is announcing a voluntary recall to repair 345,775 chest freezers. The freezer's lock mechanism can be forced open without a key. Therefore, if a child opens the freezer and climbs or falls in, the lock could re-latch, trapping the child inside.
(Added: 14-Feb-1996 201 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recall Dehumidifiers - W.C. Wood Company is recalling about 2,500 "Wood's" and "Edison" brand dehumidifiers. Internal wiring can abrade on metal parts, presenting a risk of electric shock to consumers if the insulation wears through. Release # 03-019
(Added: 17-Oct-2002 167 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recalls Upright Freezers and Single Door Refrigerators - W.C. Wood Co. made upright freezers and all refrigerators sold under the brand names Amana, Crosley, Danby, Maytag, Whirlpool and Woods, the defrost heater can become exposed inside the units and pose a potential shock hazard. In some cases the exposed heater can also melt, or burn the unitís interior plastic food liner. Release #05-279
(Added: 27-Sep-2005 348 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Waste King Garbage Disposals Recalled - Waste King garbage disposals sold November 2015 to March 2017 may experience a broken impeller component separating during use and exiting the unit, posing a safety hazard. Affected models include L-3300, L-5000TC, L-8000, L-8000TC, 9950, 9950TC, 9980, 9980/TC. Health Canada Recall # RA-62970
(Added: 11-Apr-2017 8 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- WCI Announce Recall of Air Conditioners - White Consolidated Industries is recalling about 17,000 air conditioners that can short circuit posing a risk of fires, shock and burn injuries. Effected brands are: Frigidaire, White Westinghouse and Kenmore. Release # 01-116
(Added: 28-Mar-2001 302 Hits Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2)
- WCI Announce Recall of Gas Ranges - The recall could effect Frigidaire, Tappan, White-Westinghouse and Gibson gas ranges that feature a pilotless ignition, but do not have a self-clean cycle. Recall release # 98-042
(Added: 11-Dec-1997 395 Hits Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool & Inglis Dishwasher Heater 'Rework' - Certain Whirlpool and Inglis brand under-the-counter, plastic tall tub dishwashers were manufactured with a heating element that may cause a 'quality issue' with the dishwasher. A replacement heating element will be installed.
Affected units include Whirlpool models DU1050XTP DU1145XTP DUL240XTP GU2548XTP DU1100XTP DU1148XTP GU2400XTP GU2600XTP DU1101XTP DUC600XTP GU2500XTP with a serial number date code range: FR32 through FR50 and Inglis model IPU98660 with a serial number date code range: FR34 through FR45
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 831 Hits Rating: 5.25 Votes: 4)
- Whirlpool built Dishwasher settlement - This settlement involves Whirlpool, Kenmore and KitchenAid dishwashers that experienced an 'Overheating Event' from the control panel. Dishwashers manufactured between October 2000 and January 2006 are covered. In addition, Whirlpool has also agreed to provide additional benefits to owners of certain dishwashers manufactured between 1999 and 2012. The filing deadline is currently June 27, 2016.
(Added: 13-Feb-2016 1665 Hits Rating: 8.67 Votes: 3)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 29-Jan-2019 - 17:24:58