- AJ Madison - Wide selection of large and small home appliances from all the leading brands. "Your Appliance Authority!" (PP)
- Compact Appliance - Looking for a smaller or energy efficient appliance? This retailer has a wide selection of unique and space saving brands and models to choose from. Purchases can be made right on-line.(PP)
Be Observant. Before placing a service call, make note of when the problem occurs. Note if, for example, the washing machine is noisy on wash or spin or if the appliance has been relocated recently. Have the person most familiar with the problem place the service call.
Just For Fun
On-line Parts Catalogs
- RepairClinic.com Parts Catalog - Top-notch online catalog featuring part photographs of Maytag, Magic Chef, Frigidaire, White Westinghouse, Amana, Speed Queen, Whirlpool, Roper, Kenmore, GE, Hotpoint and other brand appliance parts. Site also includes troubleshooting and maintenance tips. (PP)
- Appliance Parts Pros -
Parts supplier featuring actual part photos plus many exploded view part schematics. Schematics also cover many models of some of the more obscure appliance brands such as Bosch, Dacor and Thermador among others. (PP)
- A-1 Appliance Parts Catalog - Source for common parts for Mayatg, Magic Chef, Frigidaire, White Westinghouse, Amana, Speed Queen, Whirlpool, Roper, Kenmore, GE, Hot Point and more, major home appliances. (PP)
- How Much is a New One? - Excellent article on what the initial cost of an appliance has to do with the quality you receive.
- Ask The Experts' Consumer Bulletins - The Major Appliance Consumer Action Program has compiled its advice into a series consumer bulletins which provide tips for avoiding problems.
- Appliance Clinic - This excellent site has detailed information for repairing your General Electric, Whirlpool, Kenmore and Maytag washing machines, dryers, refrigerators and icemakers.
- Appliance Repair Aid - A good collection of repair information and illustrations for washing machines, dryers, refrigerator, ranges and dishwashers. Also includes purchasing tips.
Items marked with the (PP) symbol indicate that Appliance411 may receive some sort of promotional payment. Even though this may be the case, the Webmaster still requires the link to be of value to our visitors. We will not link to any site just because of a remuneration.
If you have a product or service that may be of interest to the target audience of Appliance411, please see our pages.
This Page Updated On: Wednesday, 25-Jun-2014 13:17:35 EDT