- Haier Chest Freezers Recalled - Haier and Black & Decker branded chest freezers have a capacitor in the freezer's circuitry which can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Only B&D model BFE53 and Haier model ESNCM053E freezers are affected.
(Added: 2-Nov-2010 16 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Upright Freezer Rework Program - Haier upright freezer models HUF138EA, HUF138PB, HUF168EA, and HUF168PB may have a metal cover mis-formed on certain units. This could block the air flow and cause the compressor to work longer and use more energy.
(Added: 7-Jan-2010 22 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Jenn-Air Downdraft Gas Cooktops - Maytag Canada is recalling Jenn-Air model JGD8348CDP downdraft gas cooktops with serial numbers xxxxxxxEA through xxxxxxxER. The recalled cooktops have switches located too close to the gas tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 19-Jan-2005 190 Hits Rating: 5.00 Votes: 1)
- Jenn-Air Gas Cooktops recalled by Maytag - About 1,170 Jenn-Air downdraft gas cooktops have switches located too close to the gas supply tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 135 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Kenmore Dehumidifiers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Dehumidifiers sold from 2003 to 2009 can overheat, smoke, melt and catch on fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers. Affected units have model numbers starting 580...
(Added: 4-Aug-2012 30 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Dishwashers May Pose Fire Hazard - Sears Kenmore dishwashers sold after February 1990 timer may catch fire. There have been 30 reports of timer failures due to shorting out and overheating.
(Added: 15-Feb-1993 751 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 5)
- Kenmore Evenheat™ Control Dryers Settlement
The Settlement resolves a lawsuit alleging that some Kenmore Elite clothes dryers with Evenheat™ technology have malfunctioned because of a defect in the electronic control board. Claim had to be postmarked no later than January 15, 2008. The settlement web site is no longer active. www.evenheatsettlement.com
(Added: 12-Nov-2007 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Freezer Energy Claim Rebate Program - DOE tested two Kenmore-branded chest freezers models 255.19502010 ('19502' or '1950') and model 255.19702010 ('19702' or '1970') and determined that neither basic model is in compliance with federal energy consumption law. Owners of those products are entitled to a rebate.
(Added: 26-Jun-2012 382 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Kenmore Range Anti-Tip Device Settlement - Failure to install anti-tip brackets could pose serious burn hazards. Involves free-standing and slide-in ranges purchased *and installed by Sears* between July 2, 2000, and September 18, 2007.
(Added: 20-Feb-2008 184 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 25-Feb-2015 - 14:22:05