- GE Recalls GE & Kenmore Wall Ovens - During self-clean dangerous amounts of heat can escape if the door was not installed properly, which could pose a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Numerous GE Profile, Monogram and Kenmore 911... models may be affected.
(Added: 18-Nov-2008 187 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recalls Monogram Gas Cooktop with Grill - If operating on liquefied petroleum ("LP" or propane) burners may fail to ignite or light if the gas control knob is left in a position between OFF and LITE, posing a risk of delayed ignition or explosion.
(Added: 25-Oct-2011 28 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE recalls Monogram Gas Ranges - GE Monogram 36-inch and 48-inch gas ranges were manufactured with a design flaw that can cause an electrical arc between the wiring and adjacent gas supply tubes, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 15-Dec-2005 129 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recalls Ranges and Wall Ovens - Approx. 28,300 General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore, and Americana brand free-standing 30" electric 'coil top' ranges and 27" and 30" double wall ovens have faulty wiring. This defect can cause the wiring to melt leading the oven to short circuit, stop working and pose a shock hazard to consumers.
(Added: 26-Aug-2004 548 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 2)
- GE SxS Refrigerators Settlement - General Electric and Hotpoint branded 20, 22 or 25 cubic foot side-by-side refrigerators manufactured by GE between January 1, 2001 and December 31, 2002 to be compensated due to moisture problems.
(Added: 5-Jan-2006 300 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 2)
- GE, Moffat and Beaumark Dishwashers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling certain General Electric, GE Profile, Moffat and Beaumark plastic tub dishwashers with front controls. An electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element can pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 9-Aug-2012 23 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE/Kenmore Combo Microwave/Wall Ovens - The door switch in the microwave oven can overheat and ignite plastic components in the control area, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 5-Dec-2007 201 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1)
- Goldstar Dehumidifiers Recalled - LG is recalling Goldstar model GHD30Y7 and DH305Y7 dehumidifiers as well as Comfort-Aire model BHD-301-C dehumidifier. The power connector for the unit's compressor can short circuit, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 30-Dec-2009 1 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Gree Dehumidifiers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - This recall involves 12 brands of 20, 25, 30, 40, 45, 50, 65 and 70-pint dehumidifiers sold from January 2005 through August 2013. Brands covered include Danby, De’Longhi, Fedders, Fellini, Frigidaire, Gree, Kenmore, Norpole, Premiere, Seabreeze, SoleusAir and SuperClima.
(Added: 12-Sep-2013 94 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 16-Dec-2016 - 13:26:28