- Haier Upright Freezer Rework Program - Haier upright freezer models HUF138EA, HUF138PB, HUF168EA, and HUF168PB may have a metal cover mis-formed on certain units. This could block the air flow and cause the compressor to work longer and use more energy.
(Added: 7-Jan-2010 24 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Jenn-Air Downdraft Gas Cooktops - Maytag Canada is recalling Jenn-Air model JGD8348CDP downdraft gas cooktops with serial numbers xxxxxxxEA through xxxxxxxER. The recalled cooktops have switches located too close to the gas tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 19-Jan-2005 191 Hits Rating: 5.00 Votes: 1)
- Jenn-Air Gas Cooktops recalled by Maytag - About 1,170 Jenn-Air downdraft gas cooktops have switches located too close to the gas supply tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 136 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Kenmore Dehumidifiers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Dehumidifiers sold from 2003 to 2009 can overheat, smoke, melt and catch on fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers. Affected units have model numbers starting 580...
(Added: 4-Aug-2012 33 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Dishwashers May Pose Fire Hazard - Sears Kenmore dishwashers sold after February 1990 timer may catch fire. There have been 30 reports of timer failures due to shorting out and overheating.
(Added: 15-Feb-1993 752 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 5)
- Kenmore Evenheat™ Control Dryers Settlement
The Settlement resolves a lawsuit alleging that some Kenmore Elite clothes dryers with Evenheat™ technology have malfunctioned because of a defect in the electronic control board. Claim had to be postmarked no later than January 15, 2008. The settlement web site is no longer active. www.evenheatsettlement.com
(Added: 12-Nov-2007 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Freezer Energy Claim Rebate Program - DOE tested two Kenmore-branded chest freezers models 255.19502010 ('19502' or '1950') and model 255.19702010 ('19702' or '1970') and determined that neither basic model is in compliance with federal energy consumption law. Owners of those products are entitled to a rebate.
(Added: 26-Jun-2012 399 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Kenmore Range (electric, 24-inch) Recalled - Recall involves Sears Kenmore 24-inch wide freestanding electric ranges model 790.90152 and 790.90153. The heating element can fail to properly adhere to the cooktop, posing an electrical shock hazard to consumers.
(Added: 24-Feb-2015 8 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Range Anti-Tip Device Settlement - Failure to install anti-tip brackets could pose serious burn hazards. Involves free-standing and slide-in ranges purchased *and installed by Sears* between July 2, 2000, and September 18, 2007.
(Added: 20-Feb-2008 185 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 14-Apr-2015 - 17:31:32