- GE Dishwashers Recalled - About 74,300 General Electric built-in dishwashers have a connector that can short-circuit and overheat during normal use, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Release # 05-116
(Added: 18-Feb-2005 477 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Front Load Washers Recalled - General Electric front-load washing machines with model numbers starting WBVH5... manufactured between December 2006 and February 2010 may suffer a wire breakage posing a fire and shock hazard. Release #10-259
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 338 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Front Load Washers Recalled - GE Profile™ frontload washers with model numbers beginning with WPDH8800, WPDH8900 and WPDH8910 may suffer a separation of the washer basket resulting in top panel breakage. Affected models were sold from July 2008 to August 2011 by Best Buy, Lowe’s, Sears and The Home Depot among others. Recall number: 13-003
(Added: 3-Oct-2012 262 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Frontload Washers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling General Electric front load washing machines without auxiliary water heating with model numbers starting GBVH5... manufactured between December 2006 and February 2010. A wire can break in the washing machine and make contact with a metal part on the washtub while the machine is operating, posing fire and shock hazards to users.
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 33 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE gas clothes dryers recalled - General Electric gas dryers model number DWXR463GG*WW could pose a shock hazard to consumers due to a short circuit in the dryer's wiring. Alert #08-542
(Added: 11-Feb-2008 81 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Monogram Gas Cooktop with Grill Recalled - If operating on liquefied petroleum ("LP" or propane) burners may fail to ignite or light if the gas control knob is left in a position between OFF and LITE, posing a risk of delayed ignition or explosion.
(Added: 25-Oct-2011 45 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges recalled - The wiring in the rear of General Electric Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges can overheat, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Model numbers affected start J2B900... and J2B915... Release #09-189
(Added: 8-Apr-2009 115 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile Top-load Washers Recalled - An electrical component in GE Profile washers model WPGT9350, WPGT9360 and WPGT9150 can overheat and posa a fire hazard. CPSC Recall number 16-265
(Added: 15-Sep-2016 320 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile Top-load Washers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling GE Profile top-load washers. An electrical component in washers model WPGT9350, WPGT9360 and WPGT9150 can overheat and pose a fire hazard. Health Canada Recall # RA-60194
(Added: 15-Sep-2016 25 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Ranges and Wall Ovens Recalled - Approx. 28,300 General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore, and Americana brand free-standing 30" electric 'coil top' ranges and 27" and 30" double wall ovens are recalled because they have faulty wiring. This defect can cause the wiring to melt leading the oven to short circuit, stop working and pose a shock hazard to consumers. Alert #04-576
(Added: 26-Aug-2004 643 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 2)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 29-Jan-2019 - 17:24:58
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2019. All rights reserved.