- Fedders Window A/C's with Electric Heat Recalled - 8,000 BTU window air conditioners with electric heat sold under the brand names Fedders, Mayatg and Comfort-Aire could present a fire hazard if the outside fan blade becomes blocked when operating in the heating mode.
(Added: 25-Mar-2004 147 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Friedrich PTAC A/C's Recalled - About 26,400 PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioning) units mainly used in hotels, schools and nursing homes are being recalled because the fan switch can be positioned between speeds which can cause the units to overheat and possibly catch fire.
(Added: 27-Jul-2004 95 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Frigidaire and Electrolux ICON Electric Smoothtop Cooktops and Slide-In Ranges Recalled - On affected models liquids can pool under the control knob on Frigidaire and Electrolux ICON glass top ranges and cooktops causing the surface heating element to turn on unexpectedly, heat to temperatures other than expected and then not turn off, posing a risk of fire and burn hazards to consumers.
(Added: 21-Oct-2010 44 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Canada Clothes Dryers - Frigidaire, Kelvinator and White-Westinghouse dryers with serial numbers beginning 87..., 88..., FD9... or FD0... have a heater coil that can overheat and sag, resulting in shorting out to its housing. This failure allows the heater coil to stay on even when the machine is off, creating a fire hazard.
(Added: 24-Jan-1995 143 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Gas Range Recalled - Frigidaire gas ranges model LGGF3043KFM sold exclusively by Lowe's from February 2012 through March 2012 may experience delayed ignition on the bake/broil features of the oven, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 20-Jun-2012 27 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Recalls A/C - Heating Units - Frigidaire and Carrier “thru-the-wall” AC/heating models can be susceptible to an electrical short and overheating which poses a fire hazard.
(Added: 4-Jun-2004 164 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1)
- Frigidaire washer recall - Frigidaire is recalling Crosley, Frigidaire, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Wascomat, and White-Westinghouse front and top load clothes washers and laundry centers. A defect in the washer’s drain pump can cause heat to build up, posing a fire hazard to the consumer.
(Added: 30-Jul-2009 112 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Air Conditioning and Heating Units Recalled - GE Zoneline 'Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners' (PTAC) and packaged terminal heat pumps manufactured in China by Sharp have an electrical component in the heating system which can fail, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models affected are AZ41... and AZ61... manufactured between January 2010 and March 2011.
(Added: 14-Jun-2011 21 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 22-Mar-2015 - 15:37:42