- Fagor Refrigerators Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Fagor 24-inch wide refrigeratorsí control board can overheat, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models affected are: FCA-86ART, 3FCA-68NFX and T/3FCA-68NFX
(Added: 16-Dec-2010 49 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Fedders Window A/C's with Electric Heat Recalled - 8,000 BTU window air conditioners with electric heat sold under the brand names Fedders, Mayatg and Comfort-Aire could present a fire hazard if the outside fan blade becomes blocked when operating in the heating mode.
(Added: 25-Mar-2004 164 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Friedrich PTAC A/C's Recalled - About 26,400 PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioning) units mainly used in hotels, schools and nursing homes are being recalled because the fan switch can be positioned between speeds which can cause the units to overheat and possibly catch fire.
(Added: 27-Jul-2004 119 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Frigidaire and Electrolux Electric Slide-in Ranges and Smoothtop Cooktops Recalled - Health Canada is recalling certain Frigidaire and Electrolux electric slide-in ranges and smoothtop cooktops. Liquids can pool under the control knobs and cause a surface heating element to turn on unexpectedly, heat to temperatures other than expected. Range models beginning CGLES389, CGLES399, GLES389, LES389, PLES389 and PLES399 and cooktops models beginning GLEC30S9E, GLEC36S9E, LEEC30S9, LEEC36S9, PLEC30S9, PLEC36S9, E30EC65E and E36EC65E may be affected.
(Added: 25-Oct-2010 4 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire and Kenmore Elite Dual Fuel Slide-in Ranges Recalled - Health Canada is recalling Frigidaire and Kenmore Elite dual fuel slide-in ranges model CPDS3085PF, CGDS3065PF and 970C42613. The burner flame can go out while the gas is turned on. This can allow unburned gas to escape and poses fire and burn hazards.
(Added: 20-May-2015 5 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire and Kenmore smooth-top electric ranges with rotary knobs and digital displays recalled - Health Canada advises that on affected models the surface elements can 1) turn on spontaneously without being switched on; 2) fail to turn off after being switched off; or, 3) heat to different temperatures than selected. This poses a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Canadian Kenmore model numbers starting C970... and Canadian Frigidaire models starting CGLEF..., CPLEF... and PGLEF may be affected.
(Added: 28-Aug-2009 11 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Canada Clothes Dryers - Frigidaire, Kelvinator and White-Westinghouse dryers with serial numbers beginning 87..., 88..., FD9... or FD0... have a heater coil that can overheat and sag, resulting in shorting out to its housing. This failure allows the heater coil to stay on even when the machine is off, creating a fire hazard.
(Added: 24-Jan-1995 165 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 24-Sep-2016 - 15:29:35