- Friedrich PTAC A/C's Recalled - About 26,400 PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioning) units mainly used in hotels, schools and nursing homes are being recalled because the fan switch can be positioned between speeds which can cause the units to overheat and possibly catch fire.
(Added: 27-Jul-2004 88 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Frigidaire and Electrolux ICON Electric Smoothtop Cooktops and Slide-In Ranges Recalled - On affected models liquids can pool under the control knob on Frigidaire and Electrolux ICON glass top ranges and cooktops causing the surface heating element to turn on unexpectedly, heat to temperatures other than expected and then not turn off, posing a risk of fire and burn hazards to consumers.
(Added: 21-Oct-2010 25 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Canada Clothes Dryers - Frigidaire, Kelvinator and White-Westinghouse dryers with serial numbers beginning 87..., 88..., FD9... or FD0... have a heater coil that can overheat and sag, resulting in shorting out to its housing. This failure allows the heater coil to stay on even when the machine is off, creating a fire hazard.
(Added: 24-Jan-1995 130 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Gas Range Recalled - Frigidaire gas ranges model LGGF3043KFM sold exclusively by Lowe's from February 2012 through March 2012 may experience delayed ignition on the bake/broil features of the oven, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 20-Jun-2012 15 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Recalls A/C - Heating Units - Frigidaire and Carrier “thru-the-wall” AC/heating models can be susceptible to an electrical short and overheating which poses a fire hazard.
(Added: 4-Jun-2004 155 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1)
- Frigidaire washer recall - Frigidaire is recalling Crosley, Frigidaire, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Wascomat, and White-Westinghouse front and top load clothes washers and laundry centers. A defect in the washer’s drain pump can cause heat to build up, posing a fire hazard to the consumer.
(Added: 30-Jul-2009 92 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Air Conditioning and Heating Units Recalled - GE Zoneline 'Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners' (PTAC) and packaged terminal heat pumps manufactured in China by Sharp have an electrical component in the heating system which can fail, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models affected are AZ41... and AZ61... manufactured between January 2010 and March 2011.
(Added: 14-Jun-2011 16 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 1300 General Electric branded dishwashers sold in Canada manufactured between July 2004 and October 2004 with a design flaw that in rare cases can short out, overheat, and catch fire if the control is contaminated with liquid dishwashing detergent. The recall includes the models GSD5911J00BB, GSD5911J00CC, GSD5911J00SB, GSD5911J00WW with serial numbers starting with MG, RG, SG and TG.
(Added: 23-Feb-2005 151 Hits Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 17-Jan-2014 - 16:05:43