- Frigidaire and Electrolux ICON Electric Smoothtop Cooktops and Slide-In Ranges Recalled - On affected models liquids can pool under the control knob on Frigidaire and Electrolux ICON glass top ranges and cooktops causing the surface heating element to turn on unexpectedly, heat to temperatures other than expected and then not turn off, posing a risk of fire and burn hazards to consumers.
(Added: 21-Oct-2010 53 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Canada Clothes Dryers - Frigidaire, Kelvinator and White-Westinghouse dryers with serial numbers beginning 87..., 88..., FD9... or FD0... have a heater coil that can overheat and sag, resulting in shorting out to its housing. This failure allows the heater coil to stay on even when the machine is off, creating a fire hazard.
(Added: 24-Jan-1995 151 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Gas Range Recalled - Frigidaire gas ranges model LGGF3043KFM sold exclusively by Lowe's from February 2012 through March 2012 may experience delayed ignition on the bake/broil features of the oven, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 20-Jun-2012 34 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Frigidaire Recalls A/C - Heating Units - Frigidaire and Carrier “thru-the-wall” AC/heating models can be susceptible to an electrical short and overheating which poses a fire hazard.
(Added: 3-Jun-2004 173 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1)
- Frigidaire washer recall - Frigidaire is recalling Crosley, Frigidaire, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Wascomat, and White-Westinghouse front and top load clothes washers and laundry centers. A defect in the washer’s drain pump can cause heat to build up, posing a fire hazard to the consumer.
(Added: 30-Jul-2009 125 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Air Conditioning and Heating Units Recalled - GE Zoneline 'Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners' (PTAC) and packaged terminal heat pumps manufactured in China by Sharp have an electrical component in the heating system which can fail, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models affected are AZ41... and AZ61... manufactured between January 2010 and March 2011.
(Added: 14-Jun-2011 26 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 1300 General Electric branded dishwashers sold in Canada manufactured between July 2004 and October 2004 with a design flaw that in rare cases can short out, overheat, and catch fire if the control is contaminated with liquid dishwashing detergent. The recall includes the models GSD5911J00BB, GSD5911J00CC, GSD5911J00SB, GSD5911J00WW with serial numbers starting with MG, RG, SG and TG.
(Added: 23-Feb-2005 167 Hits Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 11,300 General Electric branded dishwashers manufactured between 1997 and 2001 sold in Canada but made in the USA are being recalled. Liquid rinse-aid can leak onto the dishwasher's internal wiring which can cause an electrical short and overheating, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 17-May-2007 40 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - GE dehumidifier model ADKW30LN manufactured by Midea and sold exclusively at Walmart March 2010 to December 2010 could experience a short circuit and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 29-Apr-2014 42 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 25-Nov-2015 - 20:26:20