- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - General Electric dehumidifier model ADKW30LN manufactured by Midea and sold exclusively at Walmart March 2010 to December 2010 could experience a short circuit and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 29-Apr-2014 63 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled - General Electric and "Professional Series" brand dehumidifier's compressor can short circuit, posing a fire hazard. Consumers are urged to stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
Recall number: 14-164
(Added: 11-Jan-2011 55 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwasher Recall Adds Free Supplemental Repair - Recalled General Electric and Hotpoint dishwashers still being used, creating risk of fire! GE and Hotpoint models beginning with GSD500D, GSD500G, GSD540, HDA467, HDA477, or HDA48 are involved. Recall number: 01-054
(Added: 14-Dec-2000 816 Hits Rating: 5.33 Votes: 3)
- GE Dishwasher Recall - GE Profile and GE Monogram models sold July 2003 through December 2006. Water condensation can drip onto the electronic control board causing a short circuit and resulting in a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 26-Oct-2010 237 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - General Electric, GE Adora, GE Eterna, GE Profile and Hotpoint brand dishwashers sold from March 2006 through August 2009 may suffer an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element that can pose a fire hazard.
Recall number: 12-244
(Added: 12-Aug-2012 1075 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Front Load Washers Recalled - GE Profile™ frontload washers with model numbers beginning with WPDH8800, WPDH8900 and WPDH8910 may suffer a separation of the washer basket resulting in top panel breakage. Affected models were sold from July 2008 to August 2011 by Best Buy, Lowe’s, Sears and The Home Depot among others. Recall number: 13-003
(Added: 3-Oct-2012 170 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Frontload Washers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling General Electric front load washing machines without auxiliary water heating with model numbers starting GBVH5... manufactured between December 2006 and February 2010. A wire can break in the washing machine and make contact with a metal part on the washtub while the machine is operating, posing fire and shock hazards to users.
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 19 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE gas clothes dryers recalled - General Electric gas dryers model number DWXR463GG*WW could pose a shock hazard to consumers due to a short circuit in the dryer's wiring. Alert #08-542
(Added: 11-Feb-2008 74 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges recalled - The wiring in the rear of General Electric Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges can overheat, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Model numbers affected start J2B900... and J2B915... Release #09-189
(Added: 8-Apr-2009 98 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile Top-load Washers Recalled - An electrical component in GE Profile washers model WPGT9350, WPGT9360 and WPGT9150 can overheat and posa a fire hazard. CPSC Recall number 16-265
(Added: 15-Sep-2016 171 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 20-Nov-2017 - 16:35:32
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2017. All rights reserved.