- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - This recall involves GE brand 30, 40, 50 and 65-pint dehumidifiers manufactured by Gree, sold from April 2008 through December 2011. The dehumidifiers can overheat, smoke and catch fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers. Recall number: 14-095
(Added: 30-Jan-2014 21 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - General Electric dehumidifier model ADKW30LN manufactured by Midea and sold exclusively at Walmart March 2010 to December 2010 could experience a short circuit and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 29-Apr-2014 65 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled - General Electric and "Professional Series" brand dehumidifier's compressor can short circuit, posing a fire hazard. Consumers are urged to stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
Recall number: 14-164
(Added: 11-Jan-2011 57 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwasher Recall Adds Free Supplemental Repair - Recalled General Electric and Hotpoint dishwashers still being used, creating risk of fire! GE and Hotpoint models beginning with GSD500D, GSD500G, GSD540, HDA467, HDA477, or HDA48 are involved. Recall number: 01-054
(Added: 14-Dec-2000 836 Hits Rating: 5.33 Votes: 3)
- GE Dishwasher Recall - GE Profile and GE Monogram models sold July 2003 through December 2006. Water condensation can drip onto the electronic control board causing a short circuit and resulting in a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 26-Oct-2010 317 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - General Electric, GE Adora, GE Eterna, GE Profile and Hotpoint brand dishwashers sold from March 2006 through August 2009 may suffer an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element that can pose a fire hazard.
Recall number: 12-244
(Added: 12-Aug-2012 1382 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Dishwashers Recalled - About 74,300 General Electric built-in dishwashers have a connector that can short-circuit and overheat during normal use, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Release # 05-116
(Added: 18-Feb-2005 441 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Front Load Washers Recalled - General Electric front-load washing machines with model numbers starting WBVH5... manufactured between December 2006 and February 2010 may suffer a wire breakage posing a fire and shock hazard. Release #10-259
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 274 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Front Load Washers Recalled - GE Profile™ frontload washers with model numbers beginning with WPDH8800, WPDH8900 and WPDH8910 may suffer a separation of the washer basket resulting in top panel breakage. Affected models were sold from July 2008 to August 2011 by Best Buy, Lowe’s, Sears and The Home Depot among others. Recall number: 13-003
(Added: 3-Oct-2012 215 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Frontload Washers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling General Electric front load washing machines without auxiliary water heating with model numbers starting GBVH5... manufactured between December 2006 and February 2010. A wire can break in the washing machine and make contact with a metal part on the washtub while the machine is operating, posing fire and shock hazards to users.
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 25 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 13-May-2018 - 14:43:53