- GE Recalls GE & Kenmore Wall Ovens - During self-clean dangerous amounts of heat can escape if the door was not installed properly, which could pose a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Numerous GE Profile, Monogram and Kenmore 911... models may be affected.
(Added: 18-Nov-2008 107 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recalls Monogram Gas Cooktop with Grill - If operating on liquefied petroleum ("LP" or propane) burners may fail to ignite or light if the gas control knob is left in a position between OFF and LITE, posing a risk of delayed ignition or explosion.
(Added: 25-Oct-2011 11 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE recalls Monogram Gas Ranges - GE Monogram 36-inch and 48-inch gas ranges were manufactured with a design flaw that can cause an electrical arc between the wiring and adjacent gas supply tubes, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 15-Dec-2005 110 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recalls Ranges and Wall Ovens - Approx. 28,300 General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore, and Americana brand free-standing 30" electric 'coil top' ranges and 27" and 30" double wall ovens have faulty wiring. This defect can cause the wiring to melt leading the oven to short circuit, stop working and pose a shock hazard to consumers.
(Added: 26-Aug-2004 492 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 2)
- GE SxS Refrigerators Settlement - General Electric and Hotpoint branded 20, 22 or 25 cubic foot side-by-side refrigerators manufactured by GE between January 1, 2001 and December 31, 2002 to be compensated due to moisture problems.
(Added: 5-Jan-2006 270 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 2)
- GE/Kenmore Combo Microwave/Wall Ovens - The door switch in the microwave oven can overheat and ignite plastic components in the control area, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 5-Dec-2007 166 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1)
- Gree Dehumidifiers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - This recall involves 12 brands of 20, 25, 30, 40, 45, 50, 65 and 70-pint dehumidifiers sold from January 2005 through August 2013. Brands covered include Danby, De’Longhi, Fedders, Fellini, Frigidaire, Gree, Kenmore, Norpole, Premiere, Seabreeze, SoleusAir and SuperClima.
(Added: 12-Sep-2013 16 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Chest Freezers Recalled - Haier and Black & Decker branded chest freezers have a capacitor in the freezer's circuitry which can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Only B&D model BFE53 and Haier model ESNCM053E freezers are affected.
(Added: 2-Nov-2010 11 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Upright Freezer Rework Program - Haier upright freezer models HUF138EA, HUF138PB, HUF168EA, and HUF168PB may have a metal cover mis-formed on certain units. This could block the air flow and cause the compressor to work longer and use more energy.
(Added: 7-Jan-2010 14 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 17-Jan-2014 - 16:05:43