- GE & Kenmore Wall Ovens Recalled - During self-clean dangerous amounts of heat can escape if the door was not installed properly, which could pose a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Numerous GE Profile, Monogram and Kenmore 911... models may be affected. Release #09-046
(Added: 18-Nov-2008 354 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Air Conditioning and Heating Units Recalled - General Electric Zoneline 'Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners' (PTAC) and packaged terminal heat pumps manufactured in China by Sharp have an electrical component in the heating system which can fail, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models affected are AZ41... and AZ61... manufactured between January 2010 and March 2011.
Recall number: 11-247
(Added: 14-Jun-2011 53 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 1300 General Electric branded dishwashers sold in Canada manufactured between July 2004 and October 2004 with a design flaw that in rare cases can short out, overheat, and catch fire if the control is contaminated with liquid dishwashing detergent. The recall includes the models GSD5911J00BB, GSD5911J00CC, GSD5911J00SB, GSD5911J00WW with serial numbers starting with MG, RG, SG and TG.
(Added: 27-Feb-2005 197 Hits Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Canada Dishwashers - Approx. 11,300 General Electric branded dishwashers manufactured between 1997 and 2001 sold in Canada but made in the USA are being recalled. Liquid rinse-aid can leak onto the dishwasher's internal wiring which can cause an electrical short and overheating, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 17-May-2007 483 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - This recall involves GE brand 30, 40, 50 and 65-pint dehumidifiers manufactured by Gree, sold from April 2008 through December 2011. The dehumidifiers can overheat, smoke and catch fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers. Recall number: 14-095
(Added: 30-Jan-2014 28 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled due to Fire Hazard - General Electric dehumidifier model ADKW30LN manufactured by Midea and sold exclusively at Walmart March 2010 to December 2010 could experience a short circuit and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 29-Apr-2014 69 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dehumidifiers Recalled - General Electric and "Professional Series" brand dehumidifier's compressor can short circuit, posing a fire hazard. Consumers are urged to stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
Recall number: 14-164
(Added: 11-Jan-2011 61 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwasher Recall Adds Free Supplemental Repair - Recalled General Electric and Hotpoint dishwashers still being used, creating risk of fire! GE and Hotpoint models beginning with GSD500D, GSD500G, GSD540, HDA467, HDA477, or HDA48 are involved. Recall number: 01-054
(Added: 14-Dec-2000 868 Hits Rating: 5.33 Votes: 3)
- GE Dishwasher Recall - GE Profile and GE Monogram models sold July 2003 through December 2006. Water condensation can drip onto the electronic control board causing a short circuit and resulting in a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 26-Oct-2010 404 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - General Electric, GE Adora, GE Eterna, GE Profile and Hotpoint brand dishwashers sold from March 2006 through August 2009 may suffer an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element that can pose a fire hazard.
Recall number: 12-244
(Added: 12-Aug-2012 1836 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 29-Jan-2019 - 17:24:58