- GE Dishwasher Recall - GE Profile and GE Monogram models sold July 2003 through December 2006. Water condensation can drip onto the electronic control board causing a short circuit and resulting in a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 26-Oct-2010 102 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Dishwashers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - General Electric, GE Adora, GE Eterna, GE Profile and Hotpoint brand dishwashers sold from March 2006 through August 2009 may suffer an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element that can pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 12-Aug-2012 419 Hits Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Front Load Washers Recalled - GE Profile™ frontload washers with model numbers beginning with WPDH8800, WPDH8900 and WPDH8910 may suffer a separation of the washer basket resulting in top panel breakage. Affected models were sold from July 2008 to August 2011 by Best Buy, Lowe’s, Sears and The Home Depot among others.
(Added: 3-Oct-2012 89 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Frontload Washers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling General Electric front load washing machines without auxiliary water heating with model numbers starting GBVH5... manufactured between December 2006 and February 2010. A wire can break in the washing machine and make contact with a metal part on the washtub while the machine is operating, posing fire and shock hazards to users.
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 3 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE gas clothes dryers recalled - General Electric gas dryers model number DWXR463GG*WW could pose a shock hazard to consumers due to a short circuit in the dryer's wiring.
(Added: 11-Feb-2008 64 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges recalled - The wiring in the rear of General Electric Profile freestanding dual fuel ranges can overheat, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Model numbers affected start J2B900... and J2B915...
(Added: 8-Apr-2009 82 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recall Built-In Dishwashers - About 74,300 General Electric dishwashers have a connector that can short-circuit and overheat during normal use, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 18-Feb-2005 368 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Recalls Front Load Washers - General Electric front-load washing machines with model numbers starting WBVH5... manufactured between December 2006 and February 2010 may suffer a wire breakage posing a fire and shock hazard.
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 140 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recalls GE & Kenmore Wall Ovens - During self-clean dangerous amounts of heat can escape if the door was not installed properly, which could pose a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Numerous GE Profile, Monogram and Kenmore 911... models may be affected.
(Added: 18-Nov-2008 175 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 24-Sep-2016 - 15:29:35
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2016. All rights reserved.