- GE Recall Built-In Dishwashers - About 74,300 General Electric dishwashers have a connector that can short-circuit and overheat during normal use, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 18-Feb-2005 336 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- GE Recalls Front Load Washers - General Electric front-load washing machines with model numbers starting WBVH5... manufactured between December 2006 and February 2010 may suffer a wire breakage posing a fire and shock hazard.
(Added: 10-Jun-2010 81 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recalls GE & Kenmore Wall Ovens - During self-clean dangerous amounts of heat can escape if the door was not installed properly, which could pose a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Numerous GE Profile, Monogram and Kenmore 911... models may be affected.
(Added: 18-Nov-2008 118 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recalls Monogram Gas Cooktop with Grill - If operating on liquefied petroleum ("LP" or propane) burners may fail to ignite or light if the gas control knob is left in a position between OFF and LITE, posing a risk of delayed ignition or explosion.
(Added: 25-Oct-2011 13 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE recalls Monogram Gas Ranges - GE Monogram 36-inch and 48-inch gas ranges were manufactured with a design flaw that can cause an electrical arc between the wiring and adjacent gas supply tubes, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 15-Dec-2005 114 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE Recalls Ranges and Wall Ovens - Approx. 28,300 General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore, and Americana brand free-standing 30" electric 'coil top' ranges and 27" and 30" double wall ovens have faulty wiring. This defect can cause the wiring to melt leading the oven to short circuit, stop working and pose a shock hazard to consumers.
(Added: 26-Aug-2004 500 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 2)
- GE SxS Refrigerators Settlement - General Electric and Hotpoint branded 20, 22 or 25 cubic foot side-by-side refrigerators manufactured by GE between January 1, 2001 and December 31, 2002 to be compensated due to moisture problems.
(Added: 5-Jan-2006 287 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 2)
- GE/Kenmore Combo Microwave/Wall Ovens - The door switch in the microwave oven can overheat and ignite plastic components in the control area, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 5-Dec-2007 177 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 6-Jun-2015 - 22:13:54