- Maytag Dishwasher Recall - Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Jenn-Air, Magic Chef and Maytag brand dishwashers with plastic tubs can experience an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element which can pose a serious fire hazard.
(Added: 3-Jun-2010 338 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Maytag Front-load Washing Machine Recall - Maytag washers built by Samsung models MAH9700 and MAH8700 can experience a water leak into electrical connections causing an electrical short which could possibly ignite a circuit board, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models sold between April 2005 through August 2006 may be affected.
(Added: 21-Mar-2007 144 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Gas Dryer Recall - Maytag Appliances is inspecting and repairing up to 73,000 older gas dryers produced under the Magic Chef, Admiral, Crosley, Norge, and Signature brands. (Maytag brand dryers are not involved). An electrical switch in the gas dryer can malfunction. This malfunction can result in the dryer overheating, posing a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 21-Jun-1997 296 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Gas Range Recall incl. Magic Chef - Using the broil or self-clean functions on affected ranges can cause scorching or burning of the cabinetry around the
range, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 20-Mar-2001 436 Hits Rating: 8.67 Votes: 3)
- Maytag Gemini Gas Range Recall - Maytag is recalling about 23,000 Gemini gas ranges model MGR6772... which can experience delayed ignition flashback fire in the upper oven, which poses a fire and burn hazard to consumers.
(Added: 27-Mar-2003 214 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Neptune Front-load Washer Class Action Settlement - USA Maytag NeptuneŽ front-load washers with claims concerning the door latch, wax motor, motor control and related circuit board failures, causing the machines to function improperly and users whom experience odour, mould and mildew.
(Added: 9-Aug-2005 217 Hits Rating: 1.00 Votes: 2)
- Maytag Neptune Front-load Washing Machine Recall - Maytag front-load washers model number MAH9700 with a serial number from 10188468GA through 11683946GJ, the spinner basket could malfunction and break apart if operated at maximum load capacity, posing a safety risk to consumers.
(Added: 27-Sep-2005 175 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Refrigerators Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Maytag, Jenn-Air, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef and Crosley brand refrigerators may suffer a compressor relay failure which could pose a serious fire hazard. SxS and top-freezer models sold between January 2001 through January 2004 may be affected.
(Added: 10-Mar-2009 392 Hits Rating: 9.50 Votes: 2)
- Maytag, Magic Chef and Crosley Refrigerators Recalled - Health Canada is recalling various Maytag, Magic Chef and Crosley brand side-by-side and top-freezer refrigerators. SxS model numbers begin MZ... Top-Freezer model numbers begin CT15G4, CTB152, CTL151, CTM152, CTN151, MTB195, MTB215, MTB245, MTF195, MTF215, PTB155, PTB175, PTB195 or PTB215. An electrical failure in the relay, the component that turns on the refrigerator's compressor, can cause overheating and pose a serious fire hazard.
(Added: 26-Aug-2009 1 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Modern Maid Oven - Amana is recalling certain models of Modern Maid brand single gas wall ovens. The ovens may overheat the floor of surrounding cabinets and cause a fire.
(Added: 15-Nov-1995 272 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 4-Apr-2016 - 14:25:48