- Servel Gas Refrigerators Still In Use Can Be Deadly - Government safety experts continue to warn consumers to stop using Servel gas refrigerators manufactured between 1933 and 1957 due to the risk of carbon monoxide leakage in deadly quantities.
(Added: 22-Jul-1998 182 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Simplicity dehumidifer model SDR204 recalled due to fire hazard - Danby Simplicity brand dehumidifier model SDR204 internal wiring can short-circuit and ignite, posing a fire hazard. No dehumidifiers of this model number have been shipped to the Canadian marketplace since 2005.
(Added: 11-Jun-2008 33 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 1)
- Sunbeam Gas Ranges Recalled - Subject ranges lack an adequate heat shield, and can cause scorching of certain flooring materials directly under the appliance.
(Added: 8-Jun-2006 100 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Built-In Ovens - Thermador built-in single ovens and combination oven/microwave models can have gaps in the insulation where overheating can occur and when used in the self-cleaning mode, pose a possible fire hazard. Affected models include C271B, C301B, SEC271B, SEC301B, SEM272B, SEM302B, SEMW272B and SEMW302B. The ovens have date codes between FD8403 and FD8701.
(Added: 1-Jul-2007 65 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Cooktops Recalled - Ceramic cooktops model CIT302DS/01 and CIT362DS/01 with electric and induction heating elements can come on by them self when off, creating a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 7-Jun-2007 58 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Gas Ranges Recalled - Hot air is vented below the small oven and causes the metal surface on the door of this oven to get too hot, presenting a burn hazard to consumers.
(Added: 04-Feb-2002 169 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- W.C. Wood Co. recall Chest Freezers - W.C. Wood Company Inc. of Ottawa, Ohio, is announcing a voluntary recall to repair 345,775 chest freezers. The freezer's lock mechanism can be forced open without a key. Therefore, if a child opens the freezer and climbs or falls in, the lock could re-latch, trapping the child inside.
(Added: 14-Feb-1996 173 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recall Dehumidifiers - W.C. Wood Company is recalling about 2,500 "Wood's" and "Edison" brand dehumidifiers. Internal wiring can abrade on metal parts, presenting a risk of electric shock to consumers if the insulation wears through.
(Added: 17-Oct-2002 137 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 6-Jun-2015 - 22:13:54