- Servel Gas Refrigerators Still In Use Can Be Deadly - Government safety experts continue to warn consumers to stop using Servel gas refrigerators manufactured between 1933 and 1957 due to the risk of carbon monoxide leakage in deadly quantities.
(Added: 22-Jul-1998 188 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Simplicity dehumidifer model SDR204 recalled due to fire hazard - Danby Simplicity brand dehumidifier model SDR204 internal wiring can short-circuit and ignite, posing a fire hazard. No dehumidifiers of this model number have been shipped to the Canadian marketplace since 2005.
(Added: 11-Jun-2008 38 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 1)
- Sunbeam Gas Ranges Recalled - Subject ranges lack an adequate heat shield, and can cause scorching of certain flooring materials directly under the appliance.
(Added: 8-Jun-2006 105 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Built-In Ovens - Thermador built-in single ovens and combination oven/microwave models can have gaps in the insulation where overheating can occur and when used in the self-cleaning mode, pose a possible fire hazard. Affected models include C271B, C301B, SEC271B, SEC301B, SEM272B, SEM302B, SEMW272B and SEMW302B. The ovens have date codes between FD8403 and FD8701.
(Added: 1-Jul-2007 70 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Cooktops Recalled - Ceramic cooktops model CIT302DS/01 and CIT362DS/01 with electric and induction heating elements can come on by them self when off, creating a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 7-Jun-2007 64 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Gas Ranges Recalled - Hot air is vented below the small oven and causes the metal surface on the door of this oven to get too hot, presenting a burn hazard to consumers.
(Added: 04-Feb-2002 174 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking Gas Ranges Recalled Due to Burn Hazard - Viking Range has received 75 reports of gas ranges turning on by themselves, including three reports of burns and four reports of property damage claims. Various models covered by the recall.
(Added: 21-May-2015 14 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- W.C. Wood Co. recall Chest Freezers - W.C. Wood Company Inc. of Ottawa, Ohio, is announcing a voluntary recall to repair 345,775 chest freezers. The freezer's lock mechanism can be forced open without a key. Therefore, if a child opens the freezer and climbs or falls in, the lock could re-latch, trapping the child inside.
(Added: 14-Feb-1996 178 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 25-Nov-2015 - 20:26:20