- LG Top-Loading Washers Recalled - LG and Kenmore Elite top-loading washers manufactured between February 2010 and November 2011 when unbalanced can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use. LG models involved include WT5001CW, WT5101HV and WT5101HW. Kenmore models involved include [796.]29002, [796.]29272 and [796.]29278.
(Added: 18-Dec-2012 401 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Top-Loading Washing Machines Recalled - Health Canada is recalling LG branded top-loading washing machines model WT5001CW and WT5101HV. An unbalanced load can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use, posing a risk of injury to consumers.
(Added: 18-Dec-2012 19 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Liebherr Refrigerators Recalled - Liebherr 30-inch bottom freezer built-in refrigerators' door can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
(Added: 3-Mar-2011 46 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Electric Range Recall of Magic Chef and Crosley - Maytag Corp. is recalling about 13,000 Crosley and Magic Chef electric ranges. Liquid can enter the indicator light and can cause sparking and flaming in the light, presenting a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 10-May-2001 394 Hits Rating: 5.33 Votes: 3)
- Maytag Dishwasher Recall incl. Jenn-Air - Liquid rinse-aid can leak from its dispenser and come into contact with the dishwasher’s internal wiring which can short-circuit and ignite, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 1-Feb-2007 795 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2)
- Maytag Dishwasher Recall - Maytag Corporation is inspecting and repairing dishwashers with a component that can fail during use. This small electrical component, located in the base of the unit, can malfunction, overheat, and in rare circumstances, cause a fire.
(Added: 17-Oct-1995 706 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 3)
- Maytag Dishwasher Recall - Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Jenn-Air, Magic Chef and Maytag brand dishwashers with plastic tubs can experience an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element which can pose a serious fire hazard.
(Added: 3-Jun-2010 1604 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 4)
- Maytag Front-load Washing Machine Recall - Maytag washers built by Samsung models MAH9700 and MAH8700 can experience a water leak into electrical connections causing an electrical short which could possibly ignite a circuit board, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models sold between April 2005 through August 2006 may be affected.
(Added: 21-Mar-2007 413 Hits Rating: 8.50 Votes: 2)
- Maytag Gas Dryer Recall - Maytag Appliances is inspecting and repairing up to 73,000 older gas dryers produced under the Magic Chef, Admiral, Crosley, Norge, and Signature brands. (Maytag brand dryers are not involved). An electrical switch in the gas dryer can malfunction. This malfunction can result in the dryer overheating, posing a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 21-Jun-1997 306 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Gas Range Recall incl. Magic Chef - Using the broil or self-clean functions on affected ranges can cause scorching or burning of the cabinetry around the
range, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 20-Mar-2001 447 Hits Rating: 8.67 Votes: 3)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 28-May-2017 - 13:45:41