- LG and Sears Recall Gas Dryers Due to Fire Hazard - On affected models the gas valve can fail to shut off properly, continuing to heat after the drying cycle is complete. High temperatures inside and on the exterior surface of the dryers can scorch the drum, as well as burn or damage the dryer contents, posing a risk of burn, fire and smoke inhalation. LG models affected include DLG0452W, DLG1320W and DLG2051W. Kenmore Elite dryers with model numbers beginning 796... may be affected.
(Added: 21-Aug-2012 106 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Canada Refrigerator Class Action Suit Settlement - LG top freezer and 3-door bottom freezer refrigerators and Kenmore 3-door bottom freezer refrigerators with model numbers starting 501... and with serial numbers starting with 405... to 410... may be affected.
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 27-Aug-2010 119 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Canada Refrigerators - Certain LG fridges contain capacitors which can fail and cause the refrigerator condenser motor fan to malfunction leading to cooling problems. The following models manufactured between May 2004 and October 2004 with serial numbers beginning with 405, 406, 407, 408, 409 and 410 are affected. Models include GR-729RN, LRTX-18321, LRTN-18320 , LRFC-21760, LRTX-18311 and LRFC-25750.
(Added: 27-Jun-2005 276 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Dehumidifier Recall - CPSC Release # 01-130 - LG Electronics is recalling about 100,000 portable dehumidifiers. These dehumidifiers have an internal electrical connection that can overheat, presenting a potential fire hazard to consumers. Models affected include Goldstar DH2510, DH4010 and DH5010; General Electric AHG25LAG1, AHG40LAG1 and AHG50LAG1; and Kenmore 580.59600890. Affected serial numbers listed at www.easyrecalldehumidifier.com Release # 01-130
(Added: 19-Apr-2001 291 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Electric Range Recall - LG electric ranges with a smooth black ceramic glass top cooking surface are affected. Burners on the electric ranges can fail to turn off after being switched off, or the temperature setting can increase unexpectedly during use, posing burn and fire hazards to consumers. Models included include LSB5611, LSB5682, LSC5622, LSC5633, LSC5674, LSC5683, LST5601 and LST5651. Also see www.lgelectricrangerecall.com/ and www.trailappliances.com/files/pdf/bc/recalls/LG-electric-range-recall-letter.pdf
(Added: 14-Nov-2012 61 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Electric Ranges Recalled - LG Electric ranges model LRE30451, LRE30453, LRE30755, LRE30757, and LRE30955ST burners can fail to turn off after being switched off and the temperature setting can increase unexpectedly during use, posing burn and fire hazards. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately.
(Added: 08-Nov-2012 282 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Front-Loading Washer Mold and Odor Settlement - Civil Action Number 08-51 (MCA) (LDW). LG front-loading washers purchased between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2006, you may be entitled to cash or other compensation as part of a class action settlement because it is alleged they had an undisclosed propensity to develop a Mold and/or mold-related Odor problem. Claim must be filed by October 10, 2016.
(Added: 30-Jul-2016 407 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Refrigerator Energy Use Modification/Rebate Offer - LG French-Door refrigerators *with door dispenser* may have exaggerated Energy Guide power consumption claims. In accordance with U.S. Department of Energy LG is offering a service modification and refund to owners of fridge models LFX21960, LFX21971, LFX21980, LFX23961, LFX25950, LFX25960, LFX25971, LFX25980, LMX21981 and LMX25981.
Rebate registration expired January 29, 2017
(Added: 14-Nov-2008 381 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Refrigerators and Kenmore Trio Refrigerators - A faulty component in the condenser fan motor can short circuit. This could cause the condenser fan motor to overheat, posing a potential fire hazard to consumers. Release #05-213
(Added: 29-Jun-2005 417 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Top-Loading Washers Recalled - LG and Kenmore Elite top-loading washers manufactured between February 2010 and November 2011 when unbalanced can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use. LG models involved include WT5001CW, WT5101HV and WT5101HW. Kenmore models involved include [796.]29002, [796.]29272 and [796.]29278.
(Added: 18-Dec-2012 890 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 29-Jan-2019 - 17:24:58