- Sunbeam Gas Ranges Recalled - Subject ranges lack an adequate heat shield, and can cause scorching of certain flooring materials directly under the appliance.
(Added: 8-Jun-2006 99 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Built-In Ovens - Thermador built-in single ovens and combination oven/microwave models can have gaps in the insulation where overheating can occur and when used in the self-cleaning mode, pose a possible fire hazard. Affected models include C271B, C301B, SEC271B, SEC301B, SEM272B, SEM302B, SEMW272B and SEMW302B. The ovens have date codes between FD8403 and FD8701.
(Added: 1-Jul-2007 62 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Cooktops Recalled - Ceramic cooktops model CIT302DS/01 and CIT362DS/01 with electric and induction heating elements can come on by them self when off, creating a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 7-Jun-2007 56 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Gas Ranges Recalled - Hot air is vented below the small oven and causes the metal surface on the door of this oven to get too hot, presenting a burn hazard to consumers.
(Added: 04-Feb-2002 168 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- W.C. Wood Co. recall Chest Freezers - W.C. Wood Company Inc. of Ottawa, Ohio, is announcing a voluntary recall to repair 345,775 chest freezers. The freezer's lock mechanism can be forced open without a key. Therefore, if a child opens the freezer and climbs or falls in, the lock could re-latch, trapping the child inside.
(Added: 14-Feb-1996 172 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recall Dehumidifiers - W.C. Wood Company is recalling about 2,500 "Wood's" and "Edison" brand dehumidifiers. Internal wiring can abrade on metal parts, presenting a risk of electric shock to consumers if the insulation wears through.
(Added: 17-Oct-2002 136 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recalls Upright Freezers and Single Door Refrigerators - W.C. Wood Co. made upright freezers and all refrigerators sold under the brand names Amana, Crosley, Danby, Maytag, Whirlpool and Woods, the defrost heater can become exposed inside the units and pose a potential shock hazard. In some cases the exposed heater can also melt, or burn the unitís interior plastic food liner.
(Added: 27-Sep-2005 156 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- WCI Announce Recall of Air Conditioners - White Consolidated Industries is recalling about 17,000 air conditioners that can short circuit posing a risk of fires, shock and burn injuries. Effected brands are: Frigidaire, White Westinghouse and Kenmore.
(Added: 28-Mar-2001 273 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- WCI Announce Recall of Gas Ranges - The recall could effect Frigidaire, Tappan, White-Westinghouse and Gibson gas ranges that feature a pilotless ignition, but do not have a self-clean cycle.
(Added: 11-Dec-1997 359 Hits Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 22-Jan-2015 - 16:18:05