- Thermador Built-In Ovens - Thermador built-in single ovens and combination oven/microwave models can have gaps in the insulation where overheating can occur and when used in the self-cleaning mode, pose a possible fire hazard. Affected models include C271B, C301B, SEC271B, SEC301B, SEM272B, SEM302B, SEMW272B and SEMW302B. The ovens have date codes between FD8403 and FD8701.
(Added: 1-Jul-2007 55 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Cooktops Recalled - Ceramic cooktops model CIT302DS/01 and CIT362DS/01 with electric and induction heating elements can come on by them self when off, creating a potential fire hazard.
(Added: 7-Jun-2007 47 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Thermador Gas Ranges Recalled - Hot air is vented below the small oven and causes the metal surface on the door of this oven to get too hot, presenting a burn hazard to consumers.
(Added: 04-Feb-2002 161 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- W.C. Wood Co. recall Chest Freezers - W.C. Wood Company Inc. of Ottawa, Ohio, is announcing a voluntary recall to repair 345,775 chest freezers. The freezer's lock mechanism can be forced open without a key. Therefore, if a child opens the freezer and climbs or falls in, the lock could re-latch, trapping the child inside.
(Added: 14-Feb-1996 166 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recall Dehumidifiers - W.C. Wood Company is recalling about 2,500 "Wood's" and "Edison" brand dehumidifiers. Internal wiring can abrade on metal parts, presenting a risk of electric shock to consumers if the insulation wears through.
(Added: 17-Oct-2002 128 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recalls Upright Freezers and Single Door Refrigerators - W.C. Wood Co. made upright freezers and all refrigerators sold under the brand names Amana, Crosley, Danby, Maytag, Whirlpool and Woods, the defrost heater can become exposed inside the units and pose a potential shock hazard. In some cases the exposed heater can also melt, or burn the unitís interior plastic food liner.
(Added: 27-Sep-2005 140 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- WCI Announce Recall of Air Conditioners - White Consolidated Industries is recalling about 17,000 air conditioners that can short circuit posing a risk of fires, shock and burn injuries. Effected brands are: Frigidaire, White Westinghouse and Kenmore.
(Added: 28-Mar-2001 262 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- WCI Announce Recall of Gas Ranges - The recall could effect Frigidaire, Tappan, White-Westinghouse and Gibson gas ranges that feature a pilotless ignition, but do not have a self-clean cycle.
(Added: 11-Dec-1997 350 Hits Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool & Inglis Dishwasher Heater 'Rework' - Certain Whirlpool and Inglis brand under-the-counter, plastic tall tub dishwashers were manufactured with a heating element that may cause a 'quality issue' with the dishwasher. A replacement heating element will be installed.
Affected units include Whirlpool models DU1050XTP DU1145XTP DUL240XTP GU2548XTP DU1100XTP DU1148XTP GU2400XTP GU2600XTP DU1101XTP DUC600XTP GU2500XTP with a serial number date code range: FR32 through FR50 and Inglis model IPU98660 with a serial number date code range: FR34 through FR45
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 350 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 3)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 17-Jan-2014 - 16:05:43