- LG Refrigerator Energy Use Modification/Rebate Offer - LG French-Door refrigerators *with door dispenser* may have exaggerated Energy Guide power consumption claims. In accordance with U.S. Department of Energy LG is offering a service modification and refund to owners of fridge models LFX21960, LFX21971, LFX21980, LFX23961, LFX25950, LFX25960, LFX25971, LFX25980, LMX21981 and LMX25981.
(Added: 14-Nov-2008 259 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Refrigerators and Kenmore Trio Refrigerators - A faulty component in the condenser fan motor can short circuit. This could cause the condenser fan motor to overheat, posing a potential fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 29-Jun-2005 321 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Top-Loading Washers Recalled - LG and Kenmore Elite top-loading washers manufactured between February 2010 and November 2011 when unbalanced can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use. LG models involved include WT5001CW, WT5101HV and WT5101HW. Kenmore models involved include [796.]29002, [796.]29272 and [796.]29278.
(Added: 18-Dec-2012 263 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Top-Loading Washing Machines Recalled - Health Canada is recalling LG branded top-loading washing machines model WT5001CW and WT5101HV. An unbalanced load can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use, posing a risk of injury to consumers.
(Added: 18-Dec-2012 9 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Liebherr Refrigerators Recalled - Liebherr 30-inch bottom freezer built-in refrigerators' door can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
(Added: 3-Mar-2011 40 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Electric Range Recall of Magic Chef and Crosley - Maytag Corp. is recalling about 13,000 Crosley and Magic Chef electric ranges. Liquid can enter the indicator light and can cause sparking and flaming in the light, presenting a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 10-May-2001 382 Hits Rating: 5.33 Votes: 3)
- Maytag Dishwasher Recall incl. Jenn-Air - Liquid rinse-aid can leak from its dispenser and come into contact with the dishwasher’s internal wiring which can short-circuit and ignite, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 1-Feb-2007 522 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2)
- Maytag Dishwasher Recall - Maytag Corporation is inspecting and repairing dishwashers with a component that can fail during use. This small electrical component, located in the base of the unit, can malfunction, overheat, and in rare circumstances, cause a fire.
(Added: 17-Oct-1995 660 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 3)
- Maytag Dishwasher Recall - Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Jenn-Air, Magic Chef and Maytag brand dishwashers with plastic tubs can experience an electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element which can pose a serious fire hazard.
(Added: 3-Jun-2010 1042 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 4)
- Maytag Front-load Washing Machine Recall - Maytag washers built by Samsung models MAH9700 and MAH8700 can experience a water leak into electrical connections causing an electrical short which could possibly ignite a circuit board, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models sold between April 2005 through August 2006 may be affected.
(Added: 21-Mar-2007 302 Hits Rating: 8.50 Votes: 2)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 22-Nov-2016 - 14:53:36