- W.C. Wood Co. Recall Dehumidifiers - W.C. Wood Company is recalling about 2,500 "Wood's" and "Edison" brand dehumidifiers. Internal wiring can abrade on metal parts, presenting a risk of electric shock to consumers if the insulation wears through.
(Added: 17-Oct-2002 138 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recalls Upright Freezers and Single Door Refrigerators - W.C. Wood Co. made upright freezers and all refrigerators sold under the brand names Amana, Crosley, Danby, Maytag, Whirlpool and Woods, the defrost heater can become exposed inside the units and pose a potential shock hazard. In some cases the exposed heater can also melt, or burn the unit’s interior plastic food liner.
(Added: 27-Sep-2005 158 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- WCI Announce Recall of Air Conditioners - White Consolidated Industries is recalling about 17,000 air conditioners that can short circuit posing a risk of fires, shock and burn injuries. Effected brands are: Frigidaire, White Westinghouse and Kenmore.
(Added: 28-Mar-2001 276 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- WCI Announce Recall of Gas Ranges - The recall could effect Frigidaire, Tappan, White-Westinghouse and Gibson gas ranges that feature a pilotless ignition, but do not have a self-clean cycle.
(Added: 11-Dec-1997 363 Hits Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool & Inglis Dishwasher Heater 'Rework' - Certain Whirlpool and Inglis brand under-the-counter, plastic tall tub dishwashers were manufactured with a heating element that may cause a 'quality issue' with the dishwasher. A replacement heating element will be installed.
Affected units include Whirlpool models DU1050XTP DU1145XTP DUL240XTP GU2548XTP DU1100XTP DU1148XTP GU2400XTP GU2600XTP DU1101XTP DUC600XTP GU2500XTP with a serial number date code range: FR32 through FR50 and Inglis model IPU98660 with a serial number date code range: FR34 through FR45
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 426 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Dehumidifiers recalled due to fire hazard - Whirlpool dehumidifier models AD25USV, AD25GUSW, AD35USV and AD35GUSW manufactured by Guangdong Kelon Air-Conditioner Co. sold exclusively through Canadian Tire from August 2007 through January 2011 may suffer an electrical failure which can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 24-Feb-2011 69 Hits Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1)
- Whirlpool Recall Combination Washer/Gas Dryer Units - The gas dryer on these laundry centers sold under the Whirlpool Thin Twin®, Kenmore and General Electric Spacemaker® brand names can overheat and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 2-Jul-2002 219 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2)
- Whirlpool Recall Dehumidifiers - Reports of dehumidifiers sold under the Whirlpool, Kenmore and ComfortAire overheating and causing fires.
(Added: 31-Jan-2002 243 Hits Rating: 4.67 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Recalls Dishwashers - Whirlpool Corporation is announcing the voluntary recall of approximately 500,000 Whirlpool and Kenmore brand dishwashers. Wiring in the door latch may overheat and catch fire.
(Added: 29-May-1996 787 Hits Rating: 7.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Recalls Dishwashers - About 162,000 Whirlpool and Kenmore under-the-counter, plastic 'tall tub' dishwashers are being recalled. An electrical defect within the dishwashers' wash motor wiring poses a risk of the motor overheating and possibly catching fire.
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 347 Hits Rating: 6.50 Votes: 4)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 8-Aug-2015 - 17:05:10