- Viking Dishwasher Recall Expanded - About 17,300 Viking dishwashers sold in the USA and Canada manufactured before April 1, 2011 may contain an electrical component that can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Models affected include DDB200, FDB200, VDB200, DFB450, VDB450, VDB325 and DDB325.
(Added: 6-Aug-2015 4 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking Dishwashers Recalled - Viking 24" dishwashers model DDB325, DFB450, VDB325 and VDB450 manufactured between May and September 2010 may experience an electrical component overheating, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 10-Apr-2012 4 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Viking Gas Ranges Recalled Due to Burn Hazard - Viking Range has received 75 reports of gas ranges turning on by themselves, including three reports of burns and four reports of property damage claims. Various models covered by the recall.
(Added: 21-May-2015 21 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- W.C. Wood Co. recall Chest Freezers - W.C. Wood Company Inc. of Ottawa, Ohio, is announcing a voluntary recall to repair 345,775 chest freezers. The freezer's lock mechanism can be forced open without a key. Therefore, if a child opens the freezer and climbs or falls in, the lock could re-latch, trapping the child inside.
(Added: 14-Feb-1996 187 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recall Dehumidifiers - W.C. Wood Company is recalling about 2,500 "Wood's" and "Edison" brand dehumidifiers. Internal wiring can abrade on metal parts, presenting a risk of electric shock to consumers if the insulation wears through.
(Added: 17-Oct-2002 152 Hits Rating: 2.00 Votes: 1)
- W.C. Wood Co. Recalls Upright Freezers and Single Door Refrigerators - W.C. Wood Co. made upright freezers and all refrigerators sold under the brand names Amana, Crosley, Danby, Maytag, Whirlpool and Woods, the defrost heater can become exposed inside the units and pose a potential shock hazard. In some cases the exposed heater can also melt, or burn the unitís interior plastic food liner.
(Added: 27-Sep-2005 168 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- WCI Announce Recall of Air Conditioners - White Consolidated Industries is recalling about 17,000 air conditioners that can short circuit posing a risk of fires, shock and burn injuries. Effected brands are: Frigidaire, White Westinghouse and Kenmore.
(Added: 28-Mar-2001 286 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
- WCI Announce Recall of Gas Ranges - The recall could effect Frigidaire, Tappan, White-Westinghouse and Gibson gas ranges that feature a pilotless ignition, but do not have a self-clean cycle.
(Added: 11-Dec-1997 375 Hits Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool & Inglis Dishwasher Heater 'Rework' - Certain Whirlpool and Inglis brand under-the-counter, plastic tall tub dishwashers were manufactured with a heating element that may cause a 'quality issue' with the dishwasher. A replacement heating element will be installed.
Affected units include Whirlpool models DU1050XTP DU1145XTP DUL240XTP GU2548XTP DU1100XTP DU1148XTP GU2400XTP GU2600XTP DU1101XTP DUC600XTP GU2500XTP with a serial number date code range: FR32 through FR50 and Inglis model IPU98660 with a serial number date code range: FR34 through FR45
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 471 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 3)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 8-Feb-2016 - 21:35:36