- WCI Announce Recall of Gas Ranges - The recall could effect Frigidaire, Tappan, White-Westinghouse and Gibson gas ranges that feature a pilotless ignition, but do not have a self-clean cycle.
(Added: 11-Dec-1997 360 Hits Rating: 6.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool & Inglis Dishwasher Heater 'Rework' - Certain Whirlpool and Inglis brand under-the-counter, plastic tall tub dishwashers were manufactured with a heating element that may cause a 'quality issue' with the dishwasher. A replacement heating element will be installed.
Affected units include Whirlpool models DU1050XTP DU1145XTP DUL240XTP GU2548XTP DU1100XTP DU1148XTP GU2400XTP GU2600XTP DU1101XTP DUC600XTP GU2500XTP with a serial number date code range: FR32 through FR50 and Inglis model IPU98660 with a serial number date code range: FR34 through FR45
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 412 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Dehumidifiers recalled due to fire hazard - Whirlpool dehumidifier models AD25USV, AD25GUSW, AD35USV and AD35GUSW manufactured by Guangdong Kelon Air-Conditioner Co. sold exclusively through Canadian Tire from August 2007 through January 2011 may suffer an electrical failure which can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 24-Feb-2011 58 Hits Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1)
- Whirlpool Recall Combination Washer/Gas Dryer Units - The gas dryer on these laundry centers sold under the Whirlpool Thin TwinŽ, Kenmore and General Electric SpacemakerŽ brand names can overheat and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 2-Jul-2002 218 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2)
- Whirlpool Recall Dehumidifiers - Reports of dehumidifiers sold under the Whirlpool, Kenmore and ComfortAire overheating and causing fires.
(Added: 31-Jan-2002 234 Hits Rating: 4.67 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Recalls Dishwashers - Whirlpool Corporation is announcing the voluntary recall of approximately 500,000 Whirlpool and Kenmore brand dishwashers. Wiring in the door latch may overheat and catch fire.
(Added: 29-May-1996 783 Hits Rating: 7.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Recalls Dishwashers - About 162,000 Whirlpool and Kenmore under-the-counter, plastic 'tall tub' dishwashers are being recalled. An electrical defect within the dishwashers' wash motor wiring poses a risk of the motor overheating and possibly catching fire.
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 342 Hits Rating: 6.50 Votes: 4)
- Whirlpool Recalls Microwave-Hood Combinations - Whirlpool is recalling about 1.8 million microwave-hood combinations sold under the Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore brand names. They have serial numbers that begin with XC. These units can overheat and catch fire.
(Added: 16-Oct-2001 375 Hits Rating: 8.80 Votes: 5)
- Whirlpool Recalls Ranges and Ovens - About 24,500 Whirlpool and KitchenAid branded free-standing ranges, double wall ovens and oven/microwave combinations are being recalled due to possible shock hazard resulting from wire insulation melting.
(Added: 23-Aug-2004 447 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 2)
- Wolf 48-Inch Gas Ranges - Wolf 48-inch gas ranges with model numbers P48, PS48 and R48 could pose a burn hazard due to delayed ignition of gas in the 18-inch oven.
(Added: 3-Sep-2008 33 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 14-Apr-2015 - 17:31:32
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2015. All rights reserved.