- Whirlpool & Inglis Dishwasher Heater 'Rework' - Certain Whirlpool and Inglis brand under-the-counter, plastic tall tub dishwashers were manufactured with a heating element that may cause a 'quality issue' with the dishwasher. A replacement heating element will be installed.
Affected units include Whirlpool models DU1050XTP DU1145XTP DUL240XTP GU2548XTP DU1100XTP DU1148XTP GU2400XTP GU2600XTP DU1101XTP DUC600XTP GU2500XTP with a serial number date code range: FR32 through FR50 and Inglis model IPU98660 with a serial number date code range: FR34 through FR45
Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 403 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Dehumidifiers recalled due to fire hazard - Whirlpool dehumidifier models AD25USV, AD25GUSW, AD35USV and AD35GUSW manufactured by Guangdong Kelon Air-Conditioner Co. sold exclusively through Canadian Tire from August 2007 through January 2011 may suffer an electrical failure which can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 24-Feb-2011 55 Hits Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1)
- Whirlpool Recall Combination Washer/Gas Dryer Units - The gas dryer on these laundry centers sold under the Whirlpool Thin TwinŽ, Kenmore and General Electric SpacemakerŽ brand names can overheat and pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 2-Jul-2002 216 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2)
- Whirlpool Recall Dehumidifiers - Reports of dehumidifiers sold under the Whirlpool, Kenmore and ComfortAire overheating and causing fires.
(Added: 31-Jan-2002 229 Hits Rating: 4.67 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Recalls Dishwashers - Whirlpool Corporation is announcing the voluntary recall of approximately 500,000 Whirlpool and Kenmore brand dishwashers. Wiring in the door latch may overheat and catch fire.
(Added: 29-May-1996 780 Hits Rating: 7.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Recalls Dishwashers - About 162,000 Whirlpool and Kenmore under-the-counter, plastic 'tall tub' dishwashers are being recalled. An electrical defect within the dishwashers' wash motor wiring poses a risk of the motor overheating and possibly catching fire.
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 339 Hits Rating: 6.50 Votes: 4)
- Whirlpool Recalls Microwave-Hood Combinations - Whirlpool is recalling about 1.8 million microwave-hood combinations sold under the Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore brand names. They have serial numbers that begin with XC. These units can overheat and catch fire.
(Added: 16-Oct-2001 374 Hits Rating: 8.80 Votes: 5)
- Whirlpool Recalls Ranges and Ovens - About 24,500 Whirlpool and KitchenAid branded free-standing ranges, double wall ovens and oven/microwave combinations are being recalled due to possible shock hazard resulting from wire insulation melting.
(Added: 23-Aug-2004 445 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 2)
- Wolf 48-Inch Gas Ranges - Wolf 48-inch gas ranges with model numbers P48, PS48 and R48 could pose a burn hazard due to delayed ignition of gas in the 18-inch oven.
(Added: 3-Sep-2008 32 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Wolf Gas Range Recall - Delayed ignition of gas in the ovens and broilers can put consumers at risk of burn injuries and fires. The firms involved are aware of three incidents of delayed ignition involving these ranges, including two reports of consumers getting their eyebrows singed.
(Added: 18-Oct-2001 230 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This Page Created On: 13-Dec-2014 - 14:45:54
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2014. All rights reserved.