- Whirlpool Corp. Front-Loading Washers Settlement - Whirlpool, Kenmore and Maytag front-loading washing machine manufactured between 2001 and 2010 may have issues with mold or mildew buildup that can cause bad odors and ruined laundry. Owners may qualify for benefits including a cash payment, a rebate on the purchase of a new washing machine or dryer, or reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses incurred due to past mold or odor problems in your washing machine. Filing Deadline: October 11, 2016
(Added: 10-Jul-2016 1939 Hits Rating: 8.50 Votes: 2)
- Whirlpool Dehumidifiers recalled due to fire hazard - Whirlpool dehumidifier models AD25USV, AD25GUSW, AD35USV and AD35GUSW manufactured by Guangdong Kelon Air-Conditioner Co. sold exclusively through Canadian Tire from August 2007 through January 2011 may suffer an electrical failure which can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 24-Feb-2011 102 Hits Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1)
- Whirlpool Dehumidifiers Recalled - Reports of dehumidifiers sold under the Whirlpool, Kenmore and ComfortAire overheating and causing fires. Release # 02-096
(Added: 31-Jan-2002 301 Hits Rating: 4.67 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Dishwashers Recalled - About 162,000 Whirlpool and Kenmore under-the-counter, plastic 'tall tub' dishwashers are being recalled. An electrical defect within the dishwashers' wash motor wiring poses a risk of the motor overheating and possibly catching fire. Release # 05-123
(Added: 25-Feb-2005 791 Hits Rating: 6.50 Votes: 4)
- Whirlpool Microwaves Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Internal arcing during use can ignite a plastic component, posing a fire hazard. Whirlpool microwave hood combination models WMH53520C and WMH73521C in various colors are affected.
(Added: 25-Aug-2016 29 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Whirlpool Ranges and Ovens Recalled - About 24,500 Whirlpool and KitchenAid branded free-standing ranges, double wall ovens and oven/microwave combinations are being recalled due to possible shock hazard resulting from wire insulation melting. Alert #04-577
(Added: 26-Aug-2004 568 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Recalls Dishwashers - Whirlpool Corporation is announcing the voluntary recall of approximately 500,000 Whirlpool and Kenmore brand dishwashers. Wiring in the door latch may overheat and catch fire. Release # 96-133
(Added: 29-May-1996 984 Hits Rating: 7.33 Votes: 3)
- Whirlpool Recalls Microwave-Hood Combinations Recalled - Whirlpool is recalling about 1.8 million microwave-hood combinations sold under the Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore brand names. They have serial numbers that begin with XC. These units can overheat and catch fire. Release # 02-018
(Added: 16-Oct-2001 671 Hits Rating: 8.80 Votes: 5)
- Whirlpool Washer/Gas Dryer Combination Units Recalled - The gas dryer on these laundry centers sold under the Whirlpool Thin TwinŽ, Kenmore and General Electric SpacemakerŽ brand names can overheat and pose a fire hazard. Release # 02-192
(Added: 2-Jul-2002 278 Hits Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2)
- Wolf 48-Inch Gas Ranges Recalled - Wolf 48-inch gas ranges with model numbers P48, PS48 and R48 could pose a burn hazard due to delayed ignition of gas in the 18-inch oven. Release #08-391
(Added: 3-Sep-2008 60 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 29-Jan-2019 - 17:24:58
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2019. All rights reserved.