- Frigidaire - Major home appliances only.
pop(Added: 7-Jul-1999 18322 Hits Rating: 4.21 Votes: 428)
- Kenmore - Product line sold exclusively by Sears.
pop(Added: 19-Sep-1999 19029 Hits Rating: 3.12 Votes: 252)
- How do I test for continuity? - Describes the procedures for electrically testing appliance components like range and stove elements, water and gas valves, gas range ignitors, light bulbs, etc.
pop(Added: 19-Apr-2004 54432 Hits Rating: 8.19 Votes: 102)
FAQ : Cooking Products
FAQ : Laundry Products
FAQ : Refrigeration
How it Works
- Understanding Gas Oven Ignition Systems - Explains the different types of ignition systems used on gas ranges and ovens like a standing pilot system and ones using a hot surface ignitor (aka 'glow coil').
pop(Added: 18-Jun-2004 53312 Hits Rating: 9.12 Votes: 437)
Installation and Replacement
- Time and Money Saving Appliance Installation Tips - After purchasing a new major home appliance, a few simple considerations before installation can make subsequent maintenance and repairs less time consuming and costly. Tips included for gas and electric ranges and cooktops, dishwashers, laundry products, refrigerators and icemakers.
pop(Added: 9-Sep-2000 14958 Hits Rating: 7.24 Votes: 53)
Manufacturer Contact Information
On-line Parts Catalogs
- RepairClinic.com Parts Catalog - Topnotch on-line catalog featuring part photographs of Maytag, Magic Chef, Frigidaire, White Westinghouse, Amana, Speed Queen, Whirlpool, Roper, Kenmore, GE (General Electric), Hot Point and other brand appliance parts. Site also includes troubleshooting and maintenance tips plus repair videos. Ships to USA and Canada!
pop(Added: 28-Dec-1999 32494 Hits Rating: 8.23 Votes: 618)
- How Much is a New One? - Excellent article on what the cost of an appliance has to do with the quality you receive.
pop(Added: 8-Nov-1999 17978 Hits Rating: 7.66 Votes: 123)
This Page Created On: 24-Sep-2016 - 15:29:35