- Frigidaire - Major home appliances only.
pop(Added: 7-Jul-1999 17892 Hits Rating: 4.21 Votes: 428)
- Kenmore - Product line sold exclusively by Sears.
pop(Added: 19-Sep-1999 18070 Hits Rating: 3.16 Votes: 244)
- How do I test for continuity? - Describes the procedures for electrically testing appliance components like range and stove elements, water and gas valves, gas range ignitors, light bulbs, etc.
pop(Added: 19-Apr-2004 44662 Hits Rating: 8.29 Votes: 94)
FAQ : Cooking Products
FAQ : Laundry Products
FAQ : Refrigeration
How it Works
- Understanding Gas Oven Ignition Systems - Explains the different types of ignition systems used on gas ranges and ovens like a standing pilot system and ones using a hot surface ignitor (aka 'glow coil').
pop(Added: 18-Jun-2004 46839 Hits Rating: 9.12 Votes: 425)
Installation and Replacement
Manufacturer Contact Information
On-line Parts Catalogs
- RepairClinic.com Parts Catalog - Topnotch on-line catalog featuring part photographs of Maytag, Magic Chef, Frigidaire, White Westinghouse, Amana, Speed Queen, Whirlpool, Roper, Kenmore, GE (General Electric), Hot Point and other brand appliance parts. Site also includes troubleshooting and maintenance tips plus repair videos.
pop(Added: 28-Dec-1999 26211 Hits Rating: 8.23 Votes: 618)
- How Much is a New One? - Excellent article on what the cost of an appliance has to do with the quality you receive.
pop(Added: 8-Nov-1999 16490 Hits Rating: 7.65 Votes: 122)
- Appliance Clinic - This excellent site has detailed information for repairing your General Elecrtic, Whirlpool, Kenmore and Maytag washing machines, dryers, refrigerators and icemakers.
pop(Added: 2-Jul-1999 14430 Hits Rating: 7.78 Votes: 184)
This Page Created On: 13-Nov-2013 - 14:10:19