- GE, Moffat and Beaumark Dishwashers Recalled - Health Canada is recalling certain General Electric, GE Profile, Moffat and Beaumark plastic tub dishwashers with front controls. An electrical failure in the dishwasher's heating element can pose a fire hazard.
(Added: 9-Aug-2012 48 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- GE/Kenmore Combo Microwave/Wall Ovens - The door switch in the microwave oven can overheat and ignite plastic components in the control area, posing a fire hazard. Release #08-110
(Added: 5-Dec-2007 216 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1)
- Goldstar Dehumidifiers Recalled - LG is recalling Goldstar model GHD30Y7 and DH305Y7 dehumidifiers as well as Comfort-Aire model BHD-301-C dehumidifier. The power connector for the unit's compressor can short circuit, posing a fire hazard. Release # 10-096
(Added: 30-Dec-2009 10 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Gree Dehumidifiers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - This recall involves 12 brands of 20, 25, 30, 40, 45, 50, 65 and 70-pint dehumidifiers sold from January 2005 through August 2013. Brands covered include Danby, De’Longhi, Fedders, Fellini, Frigidaire, Gree, Kenmore, Norpole, Premiere, Seabreeze, SoleusAir and SuperClima.
(Added: 12-Sep-2013 109 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Chest Freezers Recalled - Haier chest freezers model HNCM070E and ESNCM053E and Black & Decker model BFE53 may have a component that can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 2-Apr-2013 22 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Chest Freezers Recalled - Haier and Black & Decker branded chest freezers have a capacitor in the freezer's circuitry which can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Only B&D model BFE53 and Haier model ESNCM053E freezers are affected.
(Added: 2-Nov-2010 44 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Upright Freezer Rework Program - Haier upright freezer models HUF138EA, HUF138PB, HUF168EA, and HUF168PB may have a metal cover mis-formed on certain units. This could block the air flow and cause the compressor to work longer and use more energy.
(Added: 7-Jan-2010 54 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Jenn-Air Downdraft Gas Cooktops - Maytag Canada is recalling Jenn-Air model JGD8348CDP downdraft gas cooktops with serial numbers xxxxxxxEA through xxxxxxxER. The recalled cooktops have switches located too close to the gas tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers. CSA APB-02-05
(Added: 19-Jan-2005 222 Hits Rating: 5.00 Votes: 1)
- Jenn-Air Gas Cooktops recalled by Maytag - About 1,170 Jenn-Air downdraft gas cooktops have switches located too close to the gas supply tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers. Release # 05-050
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 162 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 20-Nov-2017 - 16:35:32