- Goldstar Dehumidifiers Recalled - LG is recalling Goldstar model GHD30Y7 and DH305Y7 dehumidifiers as well as Comfort-Aire model BHD-301-C dehumidifier. The power connector for the unit's compressor can short circuit, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 30-Dec-2009 9 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Gree Dehumidifiers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - This recall involves 12 brands of 20, 25, 30, 40, 45, 50, 65 and 70-pint dehumidifiers sold from January 2005 through August 2013. Brands covered include Danby, De’Longhi, Fedders, Fellini, Frigidaire, Gree, Kenmore, Norpole, Premiere, Seabreeze, SoleusAir and SuperClima.
(Added: 12-Sep-2013 105 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Chest Freezers Recalled - Haier chest freezers model HNCM070E and ESNCM053E and Black & Decker model BFE53 may have a component that can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
(Added: 2-Apr-2013 19 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Chest Freezers Recalled - Haier and Black & Decker branded chest freezers have a capacitor in the freezer's circuitry which can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Only B&D model BFE53 and Haier model ESNCM053E freezers are affected.
(Added: 2-Nov-2010 43 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Upright Freezer Rework Program - Haier upright freezer models HUF138EA, HUF138PB, HUF168EA, and HUF168PB may have a metal cover mis-formed on certain units. This could block the air flow and cause the compressor to work longer and use more energy.
(Added: 7-Jan-2010 52 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Jenn-Air Downdraft Gas Cooktops - Maytag Canada is recalling Jenn-Air model JGD8348CDP downdraft gas cooktops with serial numbers xxxxxxxEA through xxxxxxxER. The recalled cooktops have switches located too close to the gas tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers. CSA APB-02-05
(Added: 19-Jan-2005 217 Hits Rating: 5.00 Votes: 1)
- Jenn-Air Gas Cooktops recalled by Maytag - About 1,170 Jenn-Air downdraft gas cooktops have switches located too close to the gas supply tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 161 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Kenmore Dehumidifiers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Dehumidifiers sold from 2003 to 2009 can overheat, smoke, melt and catch on fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers. Affected units have model numbers starting 580...
(Added: 4-Aug-2012 63 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 19-Jul-2017 - 15:11:48