- Kenmore Evenheat™ Control Dryers Settlement
The Settlement resolves a lawsuit alleging that some Kenmore Elite clothes dryers with Evenheat™ technology have malfunctioned because of a defect in the electronic control board. Claim had to be postmarked no later than January 15, 2008. The settlement web site is no longer active. www.evenheatsettlement.com
(Added: 12-Nov-2007 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Freezer Energy Claim Rebate Program - DOE tested two Kenmore-branded chest freezers models 255.19502010 ('19502' or '1950') and model 255.19702010 ('19702' or '1970') and determined that neither basic model is in compliance with federal energy consumption law. Owners of those products are entitled to a rebate.
(Added: 26-Jun-2012 489 Hits Rating: 4.00 Votes: 2)
- Kenmore Range (electric, 24-inch) Recalled - Recall involves Sears Kenmore 24-inch wide freestanding electric ranges model 790.90152 and 790.90153. The heating element can fail to properly adhere to the cooktop, posing an electrical shock hazard to consumers.
(Added: 24-Feb-2015 24 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Range Anti-Tip Device Settlement - Failure to install anti-tip brackets could pose serious burn hazards. Involves free-standing and slide-in ranges purchased *and installed by Sears* between July 2, 2000, and September 18, 2007.
(Added: 20-Feb-2008 198 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore TRIO refrigerators recalled - Maytag is recalling about 6,000 Sears Kenmore Elite brand TRIO model refrigerators. A screw located inside the refrigeration compartment could pierce through the electrical wire harness insulation and pose an electrical shock hazard.
(Added: 07-Apr-2003 522 Hits Rating: 8.50 Votes: 4)
- Kenmore Wall Ovens Recalled Due to Fire and Burn Hazards - During extended broiling, gas can build in the oven cavity and escape when the oven door is opened. The recall involves Kenmore 24-inch-wide gas and propane, self-cleaning wall-mounted ovens with model numbers starting 790.3047...
(Added: 20-May-2008 118 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG and Sears Recall Gas Dryers Due to Fire Hazard - On affected models the gas valve can fail to shut off properly, continuing to heat after the drying cycle is complete. High temperatures inside and on the exterior surface of the dryers can scorch the drum, as well as burn or damage the dryer contents, posing a risk of burn, fire and smoke inhalation. LG models affected include DLG0452W, DLG1320W and DLG2051W. Kenmore Elite dryers with model numbers beginning 796... may be affected.
(Added: 21-Aug-2012 44 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Canada Refrigerator Class Action Suit Settlement - LG top freezer and 3-door bottom freezer refrigerators and Kenmore 3-door bottom freezer refrigerators with model numbers starting 501... and with serial numbers starting with 405... to 410... may be affected. Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 27-Aug-2010 78 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Canada Refrigerators - Certain LG fridges contain capacitors which can fail and cause the refrigerator condenser motor fan to malfunction leading to cooling problems. The following models manufactured between May 2004 and October 2004 with serial numbers beginning with 405, 406, 407, 408, 409 and 410 are affected. Models include GR-729RN, LRTX-18321, LRTN-18320 , LRFC-21760, LRTX-18311 and LRFC-25750.
(Added: 27-Jun-2005 224 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Dehumidifier Recall - LG Electronics is recalling about 100,000 Goldstar, General Electric, and Sears Kenmore portable dehumidifiers. These dehumidifiers have an internal electrical connection that can overheat, presenting a potential fire hazard to
(Added: 19-Apr-2001 267 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 8-Feb-2016 - 21:35:36