- Haier Chest Freezers Recalled - Haier and Black & Decker branded chest freezers have a capacitor in the freezer's circuitry which can overheat, posing a fire hazard. Only B&D model BFE53 and Haier model ESNCM053E freezers are affected.
(Added: 2-Nov-2010 37 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Haier Upright Freezer Rework Program - Haier upright freezer models HUF138EA, HUF138PB, HUF168EA, and HUF168PB may have a metal cover mis-formed on certain units. This could block the air flow and cause the compressor to work longer and use more energy.
(Added: 7-Jan-2010 46 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Jenn-Air Downdraft Gas Cooktops - Maytag Canada is recalling Jenn-Air model JGD8348CDP downdraft gas cooktops with serial numbers xxxxxxxEA through xxxxxxxER. The recalled cooktops have switches located too close to the gas tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 19-Jan-2005 209 Hits Rating: 5.00 Votes: 1)
- Jenn-Air Gas Cooktops recalled by Maytag - About 1,170 Jenn-Air downdraft gas cooktops have switches located too close to the gas supply tubing leading to the grill burner. Electrical arcing can cause the tubing to leak gas and ignite, resulting in a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 152 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Kenmore Dehumidifiers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard - Dehumidifiers sold from 2003 to 2009 can overheat, smoke, melt and catch on fire, posing fire and burn hazards to consumers. Affected units have model numbers starting 580...
(Added: 4-Aug-2012 54 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Dishwashers May Pose Fire Hazard - Sears Kenmore dishwashers sold after February 1990 timer may catch fire. There have been 30 reports of timer failures due to shorting out and overheating.
(Added: 15-Feb-1993 786 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 5)
- Kenmore Elite Ranges Recalled Due to Fire and Burn Hazards - The recall involves Sears Kenmore Elite 'dual fuel' stainless steel slide-in ranges made by Electrolux. The surface burner flame can go out while the gas is turned on. This can allow gas to escape which poses fire and burn hazards. Appliance model numbers starting 790.42603... and 790.42613... may be affected.
(Added: 20-May-2015 26 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Kenmore Elite Slide-in Ranges Recalled Due to Laceration Hazard - The stainless steel trim below the range control panel can have a sharp edge, posing a laceration hazard. Various gas, electric and dual fuel models are affected. All models affected have a model number beginning 790... and were sold from May 2014 through April 2015.
(Added: 20-May-2015 23 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 24-Sep-2016 - 15:29:35