- LG and Sears Recall Gas Dryers Due to Fire Hazard - On affected models the gas valve can fail to shut off properly, continuing to heat after the drying cycle is complete. High temperatures inside and on the exterior surface of the dryers can scorch the drum, as well as burn or damage the dryer contents, posing a risk of burn, fire and smoke inhalation. LG models affected include DLG0452W, DLG1320W and DLG2051W. Kenmore Elite dryers with model numbers beginning 796... may be affected.
(Added: 21-Aug-2012 26 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Canada Refrigerator Class Action Suit Settlement - LG top freezer and 3-door bottom freezer refrigerators and Kenmore 3-door bottom freezer refrigerators with model numbers starting 501... and with serial numbers starting with 405... to 410... may be affected. Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 27-Aug-2010 36 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Canada Refrigerators - Certain LG fridges contain capacitors which can fail and cause the refrigerator condenser motor fan to malfunction leading to cooling problems. The following models manufactured between May 2004 and October 2004 with serial numbers beginning with 405, 406, 407, 408, 409 and 410 are affected. Models include GR-729RN, LRTX-18321, LRTN-18320 , LRFC-21760, LRTX-18311 and LRFC-25750.
(Added: 27-Jun-2005 187 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Dehumidifier Recall - LG Electronics is recalling about 100,000 Goldstar, General Electric, and Sears Kenmore portable dehumidifiers. These dehumidifiers have an internal electrical connection that can overheat, presenting a potential fire hazard to
(Added: 19-Apr-2001 249 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Electric Ranges Recalled - LG Electric ranges model LRE30451, LRE30453, LRE30755, LRE30757, and LRE30955ST burners can fail to turn off after being switched off and the temperature setting can increase unexpectedly during use, posing burn and fire hazards. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately.
(Added: 08-Nov-2012 32 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Refrigerator Energy Use Modification/Rebate Offer - LG French-Door refrigerators *with door dispenser* may have exaggerated Energy Guide power consumption claims. In accordance with U.S. Department of Energy LG is offering a service modification and refund to owners of fridge models LFX21960, LFX21971, LFX21980, LFX23961, LFX25950, LFX25960, LFX25971, LFX25980, LMX21981 and LMX25981.
(Added: 14-Nov-2008 33 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- LG Refrigerators and Kenmore Trio Refrigerators - A faulty component in the condenser fan motor can short circuit. This could cause the condenser fan motor to overheat, posing a potential fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 30-Jun-2005 273 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- LG Top-Loading Washers Recalled - LG and Kenmore Elite top-loading washers manufactured between February 2010 and November 2011 when unbalanced can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use. LG models involved include WT5001CW, WT5101HV and WT5101HW. Kenmore models involved include [796.]29002, [796.]29272 and [796.]29278.
(Added: 18-Dec-2012 29 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Liebherr Refrigerators Recalled - Liebherr 30-inch bottom freezer built-in refrigerators' door can detach, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
(Added: 3-Mar-2011 26 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Maytag Electric Range Recall of Magic Chef and Crosley - Maytag Corp. is recalling about 13,000 Crosley and Magic Chef electric ranges. Liquid can enter the indicator light and can cause sparking and flaming in the light, presenting a fire hazard to consumers.
(Added: 10-May-2001 359 Hits Rating: 5.33 Votes: 3)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 22-Apr-2014 - 14:57:57