- Modern Maid Oven - Amana is recalling certain models of Modern Maid brand single gas wall ovens. The ovens may overheat the floor of surrounding cabinets and cause a fire. Release # 96-021
(Added: 15-Nov-1995 281 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Moffat OTR Microwaves Recalled - Approximately 1650 OTR microwaves model TVM1635 manufactured between February and April 2006 may have a defective wiring harness that in rare cases may suffer a risk of an electrical short circuit and overheating.
(Added: 22-Dec-2006 57 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Norcold Recalls Refrigerators - Norcold Inc. is recalling 360 free-standing, combination gas and electric refrigerators. Tubing in the cooling unit can crack and leak flammable gas, presenting a fire and burn hazard to consumers. Release # 02-021
(Added: 18-Oct-2001 170 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Samsung Front-load Washing Machines Recalled - Samsung washers model number WF306BHW or a model number beginning with WF316... can experience a water leak into electrical connections causing an electrical short which could possibly ignite a circuit board, posing a fire hazard to consumers. Models sold between April 2005 through August 2006 may be affected. Release #07-135
(Added: 21-Mar-2007 112 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Samsung OTR Microwave Ovens Recalled - Health Canada is recalling Samsung over-the-range microwave ovens model SMH9151B/XAC, SMH9151ST/XAC and SMH9151W/XAC. If the microwave oven is plugged into an ungrounded outlet, and an installation bolt comes into contact with an electrical component inside the unit, there is potential for a shock hazard.
(Added: 9-Dec-2009 10 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Samsung Over-the-Range Microwaves - An installation bolt can come into contact with an electrical component inside the unit and if the microwave is plugged into an ungrounded outlet, it could create a shock hazard. Release # 10-031
(Added: 5-Nov-2009 74 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Samsung Top Load Washing Machines Recalled - Samsung top-load washing machines manufactured March 2011 to October 2016 sold in Canada are involved. The washer top can unexpectedly detach from the washing machine chassis during use, posing a risk of injury from impact. Health Canada recall RA-60872.
(Added: 4-Nov-2016 69 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Samsung Top-Load Washing Machines Recalled - 34 models of Samsung top-load washing machines sold March 2011 to November 2016 are involved. The washer top can unexpectedly detach from the chassis during use, posing a risk of injury from impact. CPSC Recall number: 17-028
(Added: 4-Nov-2016 1718 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
- Servel Gas Refrigerators Still In Use Can Be Deadly - Government safety experts continue to warn consumers to stop using Servel gas refrigerators manufactured between 1933 and 1957 due to the risk of carbon monoxide leakage in deadly quantities.
(Added: 22-Jul-1998 207 Hits Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 13-May-2018 - 14:43:53
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2018. All rights reserved.