[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Appliance411 home
Links : Glossary : Page 8
The Purchase
Home Service
Repair Parts
Appliance Links
  1. Top
  2. What's New
  3. Editor's Picks
  4. What's Popular
  5. Top Rated
  6. Random Link
  7. Refer this Page
  8. Search
Q&A Forum

Appliances Connection

RepairClinic.com - Online appliance parts, FREE repair advice

    An electro-mechanical device that opens a valve to allow water to flow. The electric current causes a magnetic field to develop, in the solenoid coil, which then moves a metallic plunger. The plunger in turn opens the valve. May also be called a FILL VALVE.
    (Added: 12-Sep-1999 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
  • XL44
    Marketing name of GE (General Electric) for a whole family of cooking ranges which simply indicates an eXtra Large 4.4 cu. ft. oven cavity. XL44 is not an appliance's model number!
    (Added: 19-Jan-2006 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)
    A heater (either electric or part of a refrigeration system's condenser tubing) typically mounted around the front perimeter of a refrigerator cabinet to keep it warm and prevent condensation from forming.
    (Added: 1-Nov-2004 Rating: 0 Votes: 0)

Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

This Page Created On: 13-Jun-2022 - 14:28:36

Return to the Appliance411 Home Page
 Appliance411 Home 

The Purchase | Home Service | Repair Parts | Q&A Forum | Appliance Links
News | FTC Disclosure | Contact Us | Privacy
Refer this Page | Support Appliance411

Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2022. All rights reserved.