Washing Machine Tip|
Water taps for the washing machine should be shut off between use. Most rubber fill hoses are not meant to withstand constant water pressure and can burst causing flood damage.
- Coldspot -
(Added: 27-Mar-2007 409 Hits Rating: 8.33 Votes: 3)
- Electrolux - History time line
(Added: 13-Jun-2000 1919 Hits Rating: 5.25 Votes: 12)
- Frigidaire Historical Collection - Read the history of Frigidaire, one of North America's oldest appliance manufacturers.
(Added: 2-Jul-1999 4384 Hits Rating: 5.58 Votes: 31)
- Gibson - From Ice Boxes to Modern Appliances
(Added: 31-Jul-2001 1329 Hits Rating: 6.25 Votes: 8)
- In-Sink-Erator - the world's first food waste disposer.
(Added: 26-Nov-1999 899 Hits Rating: 6.40 Votes: 5)
- Inglis - "How a family name became a brand name representing quality and trust"
(Added: 19-Apr-2005 682 Hits Rating: 8.67 Votes: 3)
- KitchenAidŽ -
(Added: 22-Apr-2000 3089 Hits Rating: 4.45 Votes: 47)
- Maytag Co. grew with ingenuity - It was only by chance that the Maytag Co. got into the washing machine business back in 1907.
(Added: 7-Oct-2000 2120 Hits Rating: 6.39 Votes: 13)
Pages: 1 2 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 13-Nov-2013 - 14:10:19
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2013. All rights reserved.