Appliance411 Timely Tip!
- Gracie Appliance Tip Terminal - Appliance care tips for refrigerators, icemakers, washing machines, dryers, ranges, ovens, dishwashers, gas furnaces and heat pumps.
(Added: 8-Nov-1999 709 Hits Rating: 3.85 Votes: 13)
- Keep it Clean - Keep your washing machine, refrigerator and other home appliances running lean, mean and clean
(Added: 26-Jun-1999 848 Hits Rating: 5.19 Votes: 11)
- Refrigerator and Freezer Odors - Odors may be caused by food left too long, "strong" foods not covered or packaged tightly, by a drip pan that needs cleaning, or by food spoiling when power goes off while the owner is away on vacation.
(Added: 1-Aug-1999 332 Hits Rating: 8.67 Votes: 3)
- Refrigerator Care - Locate refrigerators away from heat sources like range, radiator, or sunny window. Never run frost-free refrigerators with freezer compartments in unheated areas with air temperature below 60 F. unless specially designed for such conditions.
(Added: 1-Aug-1999 651 Hits Rating: 6.00 Votes: 4)
- Room Air-Conditioner Maintenance. - Summer's here and your room air conditioner is laboring hard. You can help the appliance work more efficiently through the months ahead by following a simple maintenance program, and you might even save a little money on your utility bill.
(Added: 1-Aug-1999 1192 Hits Rating: 8.00 Votes: 3)
Pages: [<< Prev] 1 2
This Page Created On: 12-Oct-2018 - 14:25:34
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2018. All rights reserved.