Links : Appliance Care Tips
- Appliances Tips - From ServiceMaster.
(Added: 8-Nov-1999 1668 Hits Rating: 5.12 Votes: 8)
- Black Glass Ceramic Cooktops - Clean black glasstop frequently. Their dramatic effect requires a little more maintenance.
(Added: 1-Aug-1999 1482 Hits Rating: 7.10 Votes: 10)
- Cleaning Your Electric Stove - from Pennsylvania State University. Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 18-Jul-2001 980 Hits Rating: 6.90 Votes: 10)
- Cleaning Your Gas Stove - from Pennsylvania State University. Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 18-Jul-2001 964 Hits Rating: 6.25 Votes: 8)
- Cleaning Your Refrigerator - from Pennsylvania State University. Adobe Acrobat .PDF file viewer required!
(Added: 18-Jul-2001 1327 Hits Rating: 6.17 Votes: 6)
- Continuous Clean Oven Care - Interior oven surfaces are coated with a catalyst, or chemical mixture which lowers the temperature at which heat will dissolve food soil.
(Added: 1-Aug-1999 1200 Hits Rating: 3.33 Votes: 3)
- Conventional Oven Care - Commercial oven cleaners are helpful if ovens are very soiled, but they should be used with caution. These cleaners can damage surfaces outside and around the oven.
(Added: 1-Aug-1999 475 Hits Rating: 7.00 Votes: 1)
- Dryers and Fires - Preventative maintenance tips for dryers and their ducting, all should read.
(Added: 3-Jul-2000 1683 Hits Rating: 7.86 Votes: 7)
- Gas and Electric Cooktop Care - Wipe up spills as soon as they occur to avoid cooking on soil. Acid spills can etch the enamel surface.
(Added: 1-Aug-1999 494 Hits Rating: 7.50 Votes: 2)
Pages: 1 2 [Next >>]
This Page Created On: 22-Apr-2014 - 14:57:57
Copyright © Daniel O'Neill 1997-2014. All rights reserved.